Busiest Day In Over A Month

The community is really showing how much they have anticipated the live launch. I saw many oldies coming back to take part.

Despite all of the downtime we suffered over the last 24 hours, we still have maintained about 200 people online practically every time the server was up.

The average players online for the whole day was 157, which includes about 1/4 of the day being 0's

This has been the busiest day all month for EnB on rolling average, and I suspect business is gonna keep picking up. It will improve even more once that blasted login server is tamed.

Well done you guys! We really appreciate your tenacity and no-quit attitude.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HHT1Q.jpg[/img]

Well...i put a plug up on the Westwood Studios site with links to Enb-emulator forum page and net-7.org download page..and also found the most current FAN video I could find on You Tube that was dated jan 2011 ...well the newest with any length to it....and linked them their (westwoods facebook page) also put links on the Earth & Beyond Emulator Page and another Earth and Beyond facebook page ...anyway i encourage people to get the word out and a guick facebook page link with a video from you tube on game play may be very effective to bring back or adding new people to the fold.....

anyway figured the westwood devs would get a kick out of it..

my 2c worth

Searing

• 2 weeks later...
I know, its been really nice to see faces i havent seen in over a year logging back into the game and actually playing again, not to mention there are still maybe who dont know the server went live yet, so i expect it to keep going up.

Also, the more the word spreads, the more people know, the more who will try it, and the more oldies that never knew there was an EMU in the first place, find it.

Amen Brother.
Even if this project is free for the masses this player increase speaks volumes of the devs efforts and i consider it being a moral satisfaction/compensation for them worth (sometimes) more than money :)