Temporary Outage:

Kyp

Hi all,

Please see my post in the server status thread here about issues with login:

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/5823-server-status/#entry65687

My apologies but this is unlikely to be fixed for tonight. I was only apprised of the situation about 2 hours ago and while I've fixed the GMs tools and the Developer's tools, I have made no real progress with the login server yet and have begun to see double. We have a meeting of the minds in the morning and will solve it then, presuming one of the other server programmers doesn't show up in the meantime and know the cause.

Again, our apologies,

Kyp
Content Director
Net-7 Entertainment, Inc.

[quote name='XrunTW' timestamp='1352624560' post='65701']
Seems that somebody is starting up the server now?
[/quote]

I could not get on at 3:34am so I hope they are working on it ...but so far it is a no go

Searing

[quote name='usernotfound' timestamp='1352671975' post='65773']
not sure if it could be related but i keep getting a message that says ^system: you are not allowed to use this customized decal! over and over is anyone else having this issue?
[/quote]

Morning UNF,

this is a problem related to the player reset, it will be fixed very soon - when the main problem (live server crash) is fixed.
All Devs worked VERY hard the last two days to track it down.

With the last restart ago 9h and 15 minutes we changed something in the game server and since that point we had no login server problem anymore, so maybe (maybe!!) we found the cause.

Amazing job Guys! Awsome work on getting to live and getting it all going again!! Thank you so much for your time and passion into this game! if it wasnt for you guys we would not have been able to play again!

thank you!

Funny, even with the crash, this transition to live seemed to go smoother to me than when EA went live with it. Due to their shipping incompetence, I remember having to wait a few days after the switch before I could play at all, and then it took another couple days dealing with EA account support to get my beta account in.