Freedom Of Speech

About this holloween party on server, I have thought long and hard about it and this is what I have concluded :

1. It was diff and cool
2. the sad part is everyone didn't get an equal chance.
3. to the Dev's and others you do fantastic work
4. I will not quit the game i been at it since 1999 as a beta tester

Now for the good part your going to hate:

No one will infringe on my freedom of speech ! anywhere in this world. period

And if i have an opinion you should not jump on me about it but in a calm matter ask why I have that opinion and I will explain, I have done many things for my country and am proud to live free in it.
And Terrell I forgive you and apollgy excepted, And I to am sorry. I was a beta tester for this game in 99 and also have a single player version hehe didn't know about that did you guys ?
Say what you will about this but in my heart I know i'm right.
And please have a pleasent day or night.

I think you missed the point in that other thread, which you are obviously upset over. No one was trying to "deny" you your basic right to free speech. I am a firm believer in it myself, however, one must still take responsibility for his/her words. Just because you have the right/freedom to say what you want....doesn't necessarily mean that you should. There is nothing wrong with criticism, providing it is constructive, but do it in a way where no one will be offended. This way, people will be more inclined to hear what you have to say.

No offense, but the way you are carrying on about this is really petty.

I'm only going to say this. When you exist on our server, you have no rights beyond what's granted by the agreements and the CoC as a player. If a GM or other staff member above that rank tells you to be quiet, you will or you will get suspended from play.

The bill of rights doesn't transfer to private property, there are plenty of people that have tried to take those sorts of things to court only to have a Judge tell them the same thing. As an American (or other nation, if you have such a right there) it doesn't transfer to the game world. The freedom of speech protects you only such that Congress cannot make a law against it. (at least in America)

---

And i'm not trying to be an arse, just read through the OP and saw the:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"No one will infringe on my freedom of speech ! anywhere in this world. period"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Now if another player is doing it, feel free to report them to a GM and the GM will take appropriate action if deemed necessary.[/font][/color]
  • Upvote 2