Account Linking

[color=#ffd700]Here you can sync (copy) your forum mailaddress to your game accounts.
Do this for every game account that is not showing up on the mainpage (left sidebar).[/color]

I created a forum account Straub and created a brand new game account that is apparently linked to the forum account (i haven't logged into game with this account yet so it has no avatars). I have tried linking my other accounts, with toons on them, with no success.

Good to back in E&B! Amazing job!

Halp!

Thanks.

Than do (in this order):

1. Log into the portal using the credentials of the "main account" you want to have all toons under
2. Resync mail for EVERY account that is going to be linked
3. Link all account (menu Account linking)

Log out...log back in with the "main account" and all toons should be there.

Make sure that you have created at least ONE AVATAR on every account since you cannot link "empty accounts".

[color=#ffd700]Here you can sync (copy) your forum mailaddress to your game accounts.
Do this for every game account that is not showing up on the mainpage (left sidebar).[/color]

I did this for one of my game accounts and got the following error message.

[color=#ffd700]There is no forum account for the supplied credentials![/color]

You have 4 accounts on the same email address, but linked to 2 different forum names (Straub/Sirius) with the same email/pass.

You need to log in with the one you want to be your main forum account, and then use the Account linking to link the other.

• 2 months later...

i have two gameaccounts. I i want to log to earth and beyond through the net7 emulator, nothing happens. It says, account login cannot be validated.

How can i determine if everything linked and setup correctly. ? I already remove net7 client and installed it again. Same problem.

My game account has the same name as my forumname. See attachement for current view.

[attachment=2269:Untitled.gif]

i have two gameaccounts. I i want to log to earth and beyond through the net7 emulator, nothing happens. It says, account login cannot be validated.

How can i determine if everything linked and setup correctly. ? I already remove net7 client and installed it again. Same problem.

My game account has the same name as my forumname. See attachement for current view.

attachicon.gifUntitled.gif

I just another server that says online, just like the one i tried before. On this server i can logon to, but after a few minutes the connection was lost. It seems like my problem is solved.