Donations!

Kyp

edit: Wow the donate button is at the top when logged in. I feel stupid hahaha. Delete this if you want, or maybe other people will see my post and it will help them find it... Edited by naoaki

• 2 weeks later...
Er just a question

i see it is Nov 1st and it says we have made the "nut" for November in donations..

is this correct? (trying to avoid a panic post by kyp at the end of November)

we prob are there already for November but figured i'd ask in the last time we were asked it took a whole.......(wait for it).....3 Days (gasp)

anyway just posting this in case something needs to be re-toggled or whatever

my 2c worth

Searing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I really wish I could donate to this project, but everytime (for the past 4 months) that I go to the donate page it says the goal is met and won't accept anything from me. Isn't there some way you can raise the goal or are you limited to taking in only so much money per month. Anyway, I'll try to get to the donate button faster next month.

Cheers

The trick is.. login to the forums on the last couple of days of the month.. The Donation window closes fast because people are generous and we have a moderate goal.  So to make your contribution you have to actually TRY to catch the cycle in the 1 or 2 days before it reaches goal.

I really wish I could donate to this project, but everytime (for the past 4 months) that I go to the donate page it says the goal is met and won't accept anything from me. Isn't there some way you can raise the goal or are you limited to taking in only so much money per month. Anyway, I'll try to get to the donate button faster next month.

Cheers

You have to watch carefully for the opportunity.  There are limits on how much the emulator can take in donations.

I'd love to suggest if a single entity fullfils the entire month donation requrest they get an ingame 'Net-7' news spot from all the Net-7 beacons...

'Net-7 this month is brought to you by XYZ' in the sexy Net-7 News anchor girls voice... (now awaiting a feminised Pakrat to chime in).

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

It would seem the donation tracker unintentionally reset itself. D'oh.

Also, the reason the rate was raised is temporary, its for an upcoming expense to renew maintenance on our backup solution in case anyone is wondering. (in the interest of transparency)

We received 285.98 after all fees prior to the unintentional reset, the goal will be adjusted appropriately shortly.

*edit*

Adjusted goal to 600 to fulfill remaining amount. Said maintenance is an extra 418.23

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.