British Space Corps

Hey - its Amethyst/Tallulah/Aryndia....

I see a few BSC on the test server and wonder if there is enough interest to restart BSC on ENB?

Either that or I throw my hat in with Hamsters or Grumpy Old Men lol ! (Who I might add were nice people )

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well Fox was the leader of the bsc guild in stress test 3, but as I understand, most have moved over to Star Trek Online, so theres only a couple left, So unless Fox returns to enb and theres more than 6 members, i'm afraid it wont happen :)

Myself has joined Vonbon's Guild, a very nice helpfull guild as well, with well over a 100 members, so if your interested ill try get you invited.

Mike

I've joined Builders Inc which is pretty aligned with what I like doing. A good bunch....

I am a former memeber of BSC, was in Rebels of Earth, but we merged due to sunset. )was also in BSC CoH for a short time.

I would like to see a restart, but if er dont have enough at this time, guess we have to wait or something.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to be a member of the BSC back in the good old days! My user name was Triclosan.

I have only just found this great piece of work to get ENB working again so i have signed up and will hopefully have time to install the software on my pc at home this evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bri - for the minute there doesnt seem to be enough people to worry about resurrecting BSC - maybe when it goes Live?

I'm with Builders Inc, but there are several other good guilds around - just ask in 'new players'...

• 1 month later...

hi . i was in BSC when it was live and in the Beta

my Char's were called Smeg / smegster / smegsta

BSC was i brilliant guild when it was live .

i really like that most of the people who joined up played at the same time . UK time

i can see from the other posts that there was a BSC guild in the other Stress Test ....

Do we need FOX to restart the guild .... or just 6 people .....

if all we need is 6 people then i can do that with just a few friends and Alt char.... with a bit of promoting people will join up . BSC was never about being the biggest and best.

So ....what next ?

well if i don't here from people i will look into setting up this guild myself with just a few friends . i and my friends don't really want to be guild leaders , we shun responsibility most of time . But i / we do want a British Guild.

so post here , send me a tell ingame , or a private throu the forum if your interested in joining up . ill add you to my friends list ....and a soon as i get enough people , we will form the Guild

my chars are called Smeghead / Acerimmer in ST4....

• 5 months later...

YAY!! BSC back in EnB!! I was Ryaekk here in EnB before becoming Kalsius for EVE!!

Hey Ame, how's things hanging! I remember Smeg and Bri too =]

We should definitely get BSC running again in Live, I will definitely be up for it. I also keep trying to get on the BSC Community site but am having probs, kick someone over there for me will ya Ame =]

Kal

YAY!! BSC back in EnB!! I was Ryaekk here in EnB before becoming Kalsius for EVE!!

Hey Ame, how's things hanging! I remember Smeg and Bri too =]

We should definitely get BSC running again in Live, I will definitely be up for it. I also keep trying to get on the BSC Community site but am having probs, kick someone over there for me will ya Ame =]

Kal

Not seen ame for a while but im playing alittle not enough for BSC at the moment i think im in Builders at the moment.

• 4 months later...

I just started... (very tenatively) again -I have kids so won't be playing much - I am on as Aratnomis PS - hopefully one or two remember me and give me a wave in game.

If there is no BSC - guild recommendations are welcome.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Forgive me for highjacking this thread, but the "RebelsofEarth" was affilated to the BSC, for the last 6 months of sunset, Kandrell and I have recreated the guild in live, so just letting you guys know if you came back to game, theres somewhere to go, where your old guildmates are now.

So far we have Kandrell, Mikeytt, Romes, Bri and Shaz, and a few others, so sent tell to Kandrell or myself for an invite.

Thanks.

Hello Again,

I posted on here a coupla years ago, I was in Rebels of Earth, and we merged with BSC 6 months before sunset. I really Don't know WHY I love this game so much. Perhaps it is because it was my first exposure to an MMO and i met a bunch of nice folks. I don't to play it as much as back then or ST3-4, but I would like to look someone up in game and join up with the new BSC, if you will have me. My old LIVE names were:

Randojurasso JE
Viian PW
(those were the ones i played most)

Fly safe!

HEY! A lot of familiar names there. I may be rejoining the game very soon. I'm recovering from a series of eye ops (since early 2012) and am not quite at the stage I should be playing for more than an hour at a time. However, things are looking brighter - literally. Seeing old pals will be a big bonus.