Terran Trader Engine Build Mission Like Phone Jail

Ever call or phone ... customer service. You receive a voice reco operator or recorded questions? You press # "Pound" , 1 for this , 3 for that..

All I wanted to do is receive the build engine skill but went through this endless cycle of Q&A with DeWinter at Somerland station.

Worthless...

I think that is actually the idea of that talktree. You are supposed to be distracting/delaying Lady DeWinter according to the mission description. I was just looking at it, and if you read the text and give the appropriate answers, and remember what youve said already, its actually fairly easy to get through the tree.

Like I say about other talktrees. The top answer in the list is not always the correct one to say.

Used to play a game (though dont recall which one this was) where the devs would on rare ocasions take over the npc. Your in talk conversation and suddenly the NPC starts to really ask insane questions or would strike up a real conversation with you.

Was the greatest.

• 2 years later...

Maltese if you go through the conversation with dewinter the "right way"  the mission will advance to send you back to Mettan Gunderson to finish the skill mission.  I have a couple of TT's that went through the mission no problems