Roleplaying Guilds

RandyRawgust

Hi there and welcome. Post a bio of your role-play toon in the thread "Roleplaying Community - Post your Character Bios!" and give us something to work with. You will find a template you can used to fill out or modify to your liking.

To role-play in game you can chat by using the command /rp before any role-played text.

Welcome again.

From the galactic registry at NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat

Thank you for the welcome.  :)

Is there a generally accepted mythos that everyone is going off of?  I haven't gone through a great deal of the forums just yet, but I think I remember seeing something about the universe being divergent from the EA/Westwood one from back in the day.  What kind of framework do I have to work within?

Check out this link that originated in the Earth & Beyond Timeline thread.  Now this document does do some timeline spoiling.  So read at your own risk.  But I used it for research on my book and short stories that you will also find the Roleplaying sub-forums. 

http://web.archive.o...oads/ebbook.pdf     

I hope this helps.  The role-play that occurs today is quite conversational and limited.  As a banal player told me, most of the playerbase are too old and 'grizzled' to return to Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Galaxy.  They're just in this for powerlevelling and Winning(TM).

There is a little divergence with the newer ideas and mission pathing ouf our volunteer Developers, but the going is slow due to server issues.

I hope this helps.

From the Archives of NET-7 SOL, this is the Pakkrat.