Sorry I killed the server.

I don't want to start crap, but could be related to this? Maybe someone is flipping on the new switch for the rumored new server? Nearing doesn't imply today, but then I don't know how tight the communication channels actually are.

Fri, January 22, 2010 10:15:48 AM

At this time the GM team is not supporting the return of any items. We are nearing the end of stress test 3 and will be migrating to stress test 4. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope you will continue to enjoy the features that newer releases of the Earth & Beyond Emulator will present for you.

Fri, January 22, 2010 10:15:48 AM

At this time the GM team is not supporting the return of any items. We are nearing the end of stress test 3 and will be migrating to stress test 4. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope you will continue to enjoy the features that newer releases of the Earth & Beyond Emulator will present for you.

Floss, where did you quote this from? I have checked all the posts today, and don't see it.

Floss, where did you quote this from? I have check all the posts today, and don't see it.

This was from a GM ticket I submitted yesterday. I airlocked a plague's bite thinking it was bio trash loot, oops :)

Again I'm not saying this is ST4 cutover, but it's apparently coming "soon".

ok your tickewt real hm makes you wonder they probally shut down to move over to new server bthen poof the player d base was no good so there trying to fix maybe in any case some good is coming ok we might end up up being 0 lvl again but thats good :)

I wasn't trying to make us scouts look bad at all, just 1 skill that needs tweaking. It could be very powerful if the range was tweaked to perhaps 3k at the start and then no more then 5.5k. Leave it at max lvl 5 skill and then take those extra and then make the same tweaks to Biorepression and give us lvl 5 of that at max, then we can handle ourselves in the ore fields as well as the PS and JE.

Also remember people that accidents happen, the last wipe we went through was not planned at all. Same with the crash that has happened. Since our lovable devs to sleep and work other jobs it might take a bit to learn the issue at hand.

This was from a GM ticket I submitted yesterday. I airlocked a plague's bite thinking it was bio trash loot, oops ;)

Again I'm not saying this is ST4 cutover, but it's apparently coming "soon".

apparently "soon" can mean anything from 1 minute to several years if we use the definition of most software developers :)

apparently "soon" can mean anything from 1 minute to several years if we use the definition of most software developers :)

Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, all coming "soon". ;)

Even in live, this was pandemic. "Loot tables wil be fixed soon". lol @ that.

Starting over would be ok with me... I finally got a toon over lvl 100 :)

All the other wipes came before I could make it to 100, so I've been ready for it since I got one close to the 100 HU. lol