Sorry I killed the server.

Shortfuse u better stick around sucka i got everything i need for those Onxys!! Oh thanks btw ;)

Ummm sorry if this is wrong person, but Wasn't a crazycreol doing onyx oguns for you just b4 crash?

Ummm sorry if this is wrong person, but Wasn't a crazycreol doing onyx oguns for you just b4 crash?

that was partially my bad too, my nickname on the forums was set to Shortfuse because that was my name in live but after registering and realizing the name was taken, i went back to my more recent default, Schumacher, my last name.

that was partially my bad too, my nickname on the forums was set to Shortfuse because that was my name in live but after registering and realizing the name was taken, i went back to my more recent default, Schumacher, my last name.

So do I need to make that stuff for Allexis still or did she mean she is getting made by you?

Was talking on general on how Hacking was such a worthless skill on a Scout, barely tolerable on a TE and the sever got all butthurt and cried so much it kicked us all offline.

damnyou... i knew it was you too... makin us scouts look bad... ;):)

as i was getting for worh this am ,i got a cup of coffee ,and opened the forum.

i found this thread, which i haven't read yet,and when i came across the pic of the progen cat,

i got tickeled and laughed coffee out my nose.

it just caught me off guard.

brilliant!!

thanks for the laugh so early

blattu ;)