Old Screenshots And Notes From E&b Live

drjeff

[color=#CCCCCC][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(21, 25, 25)]I have all my old screenshots from live, around 8 folders of pictures...probably 1,000 pics. I also have my spiral bound notebook I kept from E&B Live. This notebook has build lists, some missions outlined, tour charts for Ardus, certain equipment stats and a few mission outlines. I'm assuming that this information and perhaps the screenshots might be of some use to the Dev team. If this is so, I would be happy to FTP the pictures to someone on the DEV team and scan the pages of my notebook and send them over as well. Just let me know and we can coordinate this project.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#CCCCCC][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(21, 25, 25)](I also have my original E&B box with CD, all booklets, the wall poster, etc in excellent condition and my original copy of the Official Primus Guide to E&B. This stuff was an important part of my life, so I knew exactly where it all was when I connected with Emulator and started playing again).[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ee82ee][font=georgia, serif][size=5][background=rgb(21, 25, 25)]RIANA[/background][/size][/font][/color]

I use FileZilla myself. There are 1250 screenshots in a number folders. total size = 950 Mb. If you want the pages from my notebook I will have to scan them all and include those too: 23 pages. I'm not an expert in the FTP world, but when I have FTP'd stuff to other peeps in the past, they gave me an address to FTP it to, I used Filezilla to do it with at my end. If you don't have an address, help me understand what I need to do to get all this info to you.