Problems with logins and "duplicate" critters

I'm having problems with staying logged in since the last update. When I dock, undock or load the level I will often get kicked back to the login screen.

Also, since the update I have been noticing duplicate critters. I.e. I will click on one critter, a different critter across the map will get selected. Or I will try and attack a normally aggro critter, and he will ignore me and I'll get a message like "Can't perform this action on a team member!" (or something like it).

pf

Sounds to me like a bug.... i get it from time to time with gates i will fly 103k away and there will be the gate i came in on lol some of what they are doing now with this server shutdown may fix some of your problem keep us posted

Could it also be due to the Combat Cloak and Fold Space abilities? I have just started using them too.

Yes there is a bug with Combat Cloak that causes you to see duplicate critters. It has been there for at least a month though. I know I've learned to avoid using it on my jenquai characters in the mean time.