Donation

[b]Thank you for fulfilling goals for month of September, 2012.[/b]

It appears that our goal for the month of September has already been met.

If I am wrong, this post will be addressed.

We have a very strong following for this project, and all donations are recorded.

I have had it turned off, allowing the funds to dwindle somewhat guys, but thank you for your donations so far. I'll turn them back on when we need them. :)

We would most certainly appreciate your donations at that time.

Hi Staff and community, I will be dontating as soon as you need it.

Since I can't play COH anymore, I suspect more old E&B players will find this wonderful game again. I had a fully equipped and maxxed out Level 150 JE back when the servers shutdown in 2004 (You didn't by chance get a copy of the Live character database before sunset, did anyone? To start where I left off after 8 yrs would be heavenly!).
I had no idea this emulator was running until another COH player mentioned it on the Goodbye thread for COH on Saturday.
This was a unique and fun game back from 2002-2004, much like COH with its own niche of loyal fans and I really look forward to playing again. I have my JE restarted, named Manasseh, up to level 21 in the last two days and will likely be building a Terran Sentinel as my main alt. Would be nice to mine at level 150 and not have to cloak and run away. Just missile the baddies to death!

I am a primarily solo player, but not against grouping, especially at higher levels.So, if you see me on and I am not chatty, it is just because this is my relax time after work and I am usually watching TV, eating, etc, 2-4 hours a a night, most nights. Once I get my JE back up to a decent level, I never mind helping out other less mobile classes with wormholes and giving away extra good drops.

Thanks for not giving up on E&B and I am looking forward to building a friendly community here.

Rick Voss,
Former and future 150 JE in E&B
Veteran of all MMOs back to EQ Beta 3 in 1996. Strictly PVE player in all games.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Manasseh' timestamp='1346735860' post='62839']I had no idea this emulator was running until another COH player mentioned it on the Goodbye thread for COH on Saturday.[/quote]
Me too! It was Captain-Electric for me. You?
  • Upvote 1