Agrippa Technology Tips And Observations

Stage II:  Starting Faction:  +2k  Collegia for the examination.  Each level this will go up, but requirements may be modified (+/- up to 60%)  depending on other factions you may have that are either:

1.  not the current major enemy of the Progen Republic

2.  in favour or not with Agrippa Technology

3.  in favour or not with the individual NPC aim

So even if you are against everything the NPC likes, they still will give you the chance to do the mission (if all the other requirements check out), you may need an extra +60% faction on the base Collegia faction value.  Conversely, Progen may be able to get past with a 40% reduction on the base Collegia faction requirement.

Lets take an arbitary value of  5000 base Collegia Faction required

-  This would give a range of requirement for you of Collegia Faction between:   3000 - 8000 Collegia Faction depending on the interractions of your other 5 factions it looks at. 

-  Those really disliked may have to show an item to the NPC as well.  This item will be able to be looted in the universe.

Given that Stage III has a set faction of 8000 Collegia, base Stage II is less than 8000 (but modified may be more if you are allied with enemies).

I still have concerns that this whole mission line will be un-maintainable by anyone other than Byakhee and introduces unnecessary complexity, impacts the amount of people wanting to embark on the Agrippa line (one aim surely is to maximise the number of people experiencing content whilst maintaining an appropriate level of challenge) and makes on-going support/bug-fixing a nightmare.

The mission items requirement remain the same and have for some time.

What is being slowly altered is the talk tree you see each time you get a mission that is intended enquire "where is your ?", or "Did you visit xx" or "Have you not found a Centuriata to test your gear", or "You need to be able to equip your Projectiles that you make".

These will only be displayed if you are at this mission stage and may have not done the thing that is now required. 

Most of the mission requirements now have been included in the talk tree [True / False], and if false - give a response and cancel the mission so you can do it again once you have what is required.  It is not simple to do or edit, and talk tree responses are limited in amount so the major requirements will be catered for.  This should mean that the NPC talk trees can then be trimmed.

The actual mission that you do past the initial talk tree remains unchanged.

-----

I know there is a default setting for help in missions out there that holds your hand and prompts you "I now need xx".  This is not implemented in Agrippa as it is intended that the NPC may not know what is needed as it is your research, you are finding the items and bringing them back to research on. 

So what's with the PS missions requiring Collegia faction... seems kind of silly for a Progen of any class to have to do a rep grind for a mission from a Progen source.

Becuase it's Collegia sponsoring it? And Arx Emporos and Nostrand Vor are Collegia bases? Any more than Vinda would want Sabine rep and Endriago base and planet is sabine.....

You do know that storyline has Sabine and Collegia at odds with another right? Thats Vinda (and here brat Cassius's) doing. She is making a play for power in the empire and has via storyline done some dispicable things to grab said power, of which sabotaging centriata/collegia interests is but a small part.

Becuase it's Collegia sponsoring it? And Arx Emporos and Nostrand Vor are Collegia bases? Any more than Vinda would want Sabine rep and Endriago base and planet is sabine.....

You do know that storyline has Sabine and Collegia at odds with another right? Thats Vinda (and here brat Cassius's) doing. She is making a play for power in the empire and has via storyline done some dispicable things to grab said power, of which sabotaging centriata/collegia interests is but a small part.

Well done, someone gets the story >=]

Except to me it seems Agrippa is not motivated by Collegia as a faction, seems Agrippa is "for the Progen Republic". It even says on items that they are made to strengthen the republic, which seems like an unbiased organisation faction wise to me. 

Except to me it seems Agrippa is not motivated by Collegia as a faction, seems Agrippa is "for the Progen Republic". It even says on items that they are made to strengthen the republic, which seems like an unbiased organisation faction wise to me. 

Well live there was a attunement set of missions, you as a PS/PW had to make a decision as to wether you was going to support Vinda/Cassius or Marcus/Khan/Mmenon, at the end of the missions depending on what path you took you got a decent boost to Sabine or Centriata, there is infighting going on in the republic. Now with Collegia in (PP) there has to be a 3rd faction struggling for their share of power. Aggripa (the Npc formerly known as Franks and class leader) is in a Collegia station, and he is assigning you tasks that are for collegia interests..giving you collegia rep.

Why would Aggripa not be wanting Collegia faction? He dislikes Sabine to a certain extent, Vinda sees Collegia as a impediment to her climb to power, and works against him within her sphere of expertise. Agrippa content is strengthening progen interests, but do they need to strengthen Sabine interests needlessly? You can belong to a certain political party and not agree with every policy they promote, same with Agrippa/Sabine/Centriata. There are numerous missions (some repeatable) for you to gain Agrippa rep to "atune" to Collegia over Sabine (or not) as you wish, it is the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

Well live there was a attunement set of missions, you as a PS/PW had to make a decision as to wether you was going to support Vinda/Cassius or Marcus/Khan/Mmenon, at the end of the missions depending on what path you took you got a decent boost to Sabine or Centriata, there is infighting going on in the republic. Now with Collegia in (PP) there has to be a 3rd faction struggling for their share of power. Aggripa (the Npc formerly known as Franks and class leader) is in a Collegia station, and he is assigning you tasks that are for collegia interests..giving you collegia rep.

Why would Aggripa not be wanting Collegia faction? He dislikes Sabine to a certain extent, Vinda sees Collegia as a impediment to her climb to power, and works against him within her sphere of expertise. Agrippa content is strengthening progen interests, but do they need to strengthen Sabine interests needlessly? You can belong to a certain political party and not agree with every policy they promote, same with Agrippa/Sabine/Centriata. There are numerous missions (some repeatable) for you to gain Agrippa rep to "atune" to Collegia over Sabine (or not) as you wish, it is the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

Where these missions at? I've yet to run across them on my PS... unless you mean the ones from Agrippa himself?

Well..the station that is Collegia based......would have missions for collegia I would think :)

But me not being unnecessarily cryptic person of the likes of Bayhkee.....

Portia...Arx Emporos ,station lounge. She has 3 and 2 are repeatable. The other is a arc mission.

NV has at least 1, portia sends you to them btw.

Zieg..Arx Magister , concourse. He has at least 1 Collegia and I think more, 1 of his is repeatable and at least another is mission arc.

The ones that they have announced in past forum/patch notes that come in at L50, L60 and L75? Those. They are the Collegia factioning missions. It's a real good bet any mission you take from someone on NV or Emporos will run  into some Collegia at some point if not all along.

Oh and yes Agrippa himself missions are Collegia rep too (duh) :)

If all else fails Terminal, as a PS you should be mining, you should run across L6  progen half digested space suits at some point. Trade those with Zieg on Arx Magister for a nifty boost to Collegia rep/xp/credits.

Trade the Gene maps you pull to gene repository to get Sabine/Centriata rep/xp, rather than the suits. Of course if you have an excess of suits or plenty of Collegia, you can trade them to Vinda for sabine, and the npc in tarsis for centriata rep/xp/credits.

Edited by Mattsacre

• 4 weeks later...

Ola

I think that is a good start, I cleared all stage 1 today with my PW, PP and PS and helped some peeps that got stuck. What i notice is that everyone just jumps in and want to build the weapons, forget the components and reactors and then get stuck at the 'where the heck do i get the device from' stage.

I know that the order that you can do the missions in and don't mess up is:

1: PP components

2: PS devices (needs PP component and learns device)

3: PS Sield (uses PS device and learn shield)

4: PP shield (get shield from PS)

5: PP weapons (use device ripped from shield and learn beam)

6: PW weapons (uses beam)

If you change the order or skip a step you will need a different player that can make the beam or the shield. If its made clear that when i do only weapons to start with that after the initial start i will need to do components and shield to continue on my own or get the beam from an other player itwill be a big improvement.

Regards,

If this is a good outline of Agrippa, can someone annotate it with Agrippa Stage level (hopefully with mission name)? 

I have all 3 Progen toons in various stages of Agrippa, and I have no idea what how to progress without screwing up.  My PP is now at level 98, and I don't want to miss a Stage 1 when I do the HU100.

Currently:

PP: lv 98, build lv7 shield &Reactor, have done the ammo run, the shield and reactor qualification.  I have also completed the Software mission and can build the laminate mesh.

Currently 2 Agrippa missions:

PP1: The end in sight: Need an Amplector Shield from a PS.  Stuck here

PP2: Need a PW to test the shield: I know how to do this , cuz I have already done with my PS.  In retrospect, I should just ask the PS to give me the shield.

PS: lv81, build lv5 (Shield and Device)

Have completed the Skirmish Shield test and the device qualification test (Restore Quinque).  The device Architecti now says I need build lv7 device to proceed

PS1: The end in sight, same as PP1

PS2: Energizer" I need to go down the Path Of Fire with the list of components in haul.   I can do this, but need $$$

PW lv88, build Weapon lv5

Have done the ammo test.

Have done testing the Skirmish SHield for the PS

CUrrently:

PW1: Battlefield Preparation.  I need to obtain a Calathius Omega Beam from a Privateer

So my PW is waiting for my PP, my PP is waiting for my PW, and my PS need $$ and job runs to advance?

SO my question: Is the PS's Energizer mission is the one that allows me to proceed?

[EDIT] I am aware of the Gold Token that can be purchased, but that is out of the question for me.  I don't know how people can make 50 millions, because I always struggle to make 1million to buy the parts for Agrippa missions (like building 5 Rifle).

Edited by VincentTH

• 2 weeks later...

You have a problem with one of your missions (once again) Byahkee. It's Agrippa...Progen. In the Agrippa Fletchette mission arc you have a stage: effervo fletchette build that you need to manufactue and show to the NPC. The build requires: L5 Ironeater ectoplasm (drop from ironeaters near vali moon  Odin Rex), L3 Hull mesh laminate (you get recipes during stage I comps missions and is tradeable from PP) and a L5 CE3K ERUPTION II component. The later is the problem.

Currently, in game, there is not a drop for the comp CE3K ERUPTION II. The only method you can aquire this part is to achieve a critical analyze of L5 ammo mangonel missle. There are 2 varients of the ammo. Thus a player has 2x chances of achieving a crit to rip the part, then has to run the odds of actually analyzing the part itself, slim odds to crit at least once, then slimmer to analyze.

Since a player can not advance mission unless they aquire the part to make the ammo, and eventually through stage II, there needs to be a other method to aquire this part, or the recipe altered. Since it's Progen content, why are they having to depend on a slim crit chance to advance through progen means, or depending on nonProgen player sources to aquire the part?

The CE3K Eruption I is aquirable from RD drops, but currently the type II isn't. The type I is dropping from level appropriate mobs (30-39) for this mission line, if the type II was added to mobs it would need to be at least 35+ and thats a bit out of level appropriate.

Would you kindly revisit the recipe requirements, and alter the material needs, or talk to Devs about loot drop alterations, to include this item or add content to help the player to aquire the recipe for the part please?

In the spirit of Progen content we shouldn't need to depend on those inferior Terrans or Jenquia to get our parts, maybe we should drop some enemies of Progen interests like RD :)

Edited by Mattsacre

[Feels like muttering like Mutley in the 'Catch the pigeon cartoons']

Not sure about changing the forumlae, it would have to be a level 5 from manufacturer starting with A. B or C  (ie mob dropped content only), and be able to be created.

Is it just that at this stage of the universe the Eruption II is not as widespread than it will be?

Bumping this on, but te component chosen will be mob-dropped non-vendor only.

@ Mattsacre - Everything you say is correct Matt, but all you need to have Telum advance your mission is one round of the ammo. 

There are Eruption II builders and people with one stack of ammo can pass you one round to advance the mission.

@Byakhee -  the formulae need not be changed, the CE3K Eruption II drop is the problem.

It aint dropping and needs to. <_<

Edited by Hobbs

I'm aware of the "only need a sample to trip the mission thing"...but I'm doing it "right" :) My PP failed the 2 crit tries from monganel ammo, so he would be stuck doing it "right", without another means of aquiring the parts recipe, thats part of what a PP is suppost to be doing through the Comps Agrippa stage I,II,II ,getting parts and recipes to provide them to the other 2 classes for their wending through research stuff.

I'm not saying you need to alter the recipe or bend it all content wise, I imagine the easiest remedy is get a drop going, however maybe someone elses content is dependant on the Eruption II rarety (don't know, thats a internal thing). If its a drop thing, since the CE3K stuff is inherently tied into the RD and storyline with everything else, and the RD are hated by Progen and at lest 1 npc even more, it would make sense that it drop from a RD L35ish, if not that, then like other stuff the body snatch types would make next sense (those guys get all kinds of junk they loot from corpses...some soon to be corpses even :))

I know for sure the Eruption II dropped in previous ST and Old Live (tm) and wasn't strictly a loot anny like some other stuff was, so it appears to be a loot table item slot overlooked to me.

...  L5 CE3K ERUPTION II component. The later is the problem.

Currently, in game, there is not a drop for the comp CE3K ERUPTION II. The only method you can aquire this part is to achieve a critical analyze of L5 ammo mangonel missle. There are 2 varients of the ammo. Thus a player has 2x chances of achieving a crit to rip the part, then has to run the odds of actually analyzing the part itself, slim odds to crit at least once, then slimmer to analyze.

Have you verified that with a dev e.g. Evermore or Riia? I had a hint there was a CL21 in Xipe Totec that was dropping it.

[attachment=2451:eruption2.jpg]

And no, I will never post anything like this again, but im settling the debate.  It does drop, it does drop where Lot said it drops.

Never assume an item doesnt drop until youve completely confirmed it. 

So let me understand this. A L4  of ce3k Eruption I that drops from L30-35 RD , has the next lvl a L5 ce3k Eruption II drop from L21 mob.....Does anybody other than I not find this insane? Why not start having L9 weapons drop in start sectors? >.< Has nobody ever heard of experience,mob, loot progression?

Let me lay this out:

I spent a week trolling NP and market chat asking if anyone knew what droped ce3k eruption II, nobody knew for sure, so there was a plethora of suggestions, all of which I tracked down, killing near 1k RD/chavez from 25-42 in my search, I even added Body snatcher types to that list. From one end of the universe to the other, I found plenty of eruption I, but no eruption II. A WEEK of searching for a part drop from a mob that should have L3-4 loot and the L5 version from what I was killing.

The Agrippa content is already a  hefty time and credit sink, need we add even more illogic, time, credit and frustration to it by having insane loot dropings? It takes a good amount of time to get through that content slowing progen down in advancement compared to othe races, do we need to add ADDITIONAL weeks(s) to it tracking stuff that has no logical mob vs loot rules? If we aren't going to have mob/loot parity then at least bite the bullet and have the DB list the mob dropping / things location. :rolleyes:

*sigh* :cluebat:

Most likely only time I agree with Matt is about loot progression part...

Seeing L56 guys dropping L5-6 ML's in Moto, I gave up all theories about loot progression...

I knew it dropped regardless of all myths and lies turning around "I got it from critical analyze" , not that many people could build it with critical analyze...  They were just not sharing it... Same went around Athanor Adementine AMF2 too... I had to force find it by killing anything moves on most forsaken sectors and mobs spawning outside the play area... 

Edited by SiSL

Ok, I finally pulled my P out of the mothballs and have been doing Agrippa content, I ran into the L5 parts insanity etc. and worked past that etc. and now find myself stuck again.

I have all the stuff that should have triggered any mission tree etc. 3 hull mesh, L4 device, stage II encryption forms etc etc. and have all the faction needed, the skill build maxxed, the over L100 and under L135 (133) etc etc., done the stage II test of the L9 beam and rebuild and turned in etc etc. and am stuck here:

Agrippa stage II 2/3: In which Telum wants stage II encryption (have it) a Manus shield (no recipe) and a Redivivus reactor (no recipe) to continue the mission to 3/3.

What I'm missing is the recipe for the shield and the reactor, I did those 2 chains from the appropriate NPC's and should be up to the point of being able to build them for Telum, and yet I don't have the recipes. What's wrong? Heck I've even gone past this with the comps guy and have all the PP substrate/ion/chem parts missions done, got the electronic forms turned to encryptions...still no recipe for the shield/reactor.

All the shield/reactor NPC's tell me is see Inquiero, and they want me to keep buying the L9beam to rip and build for telum..ive done that already, and bought it a second time just in case Telum needed that in hold to key the mish....

Whats going wrong...why no recipes? any help please.

What I'm missing is the recipe for the shield and the reactor, I did those 2 chains from the appropriate NPC's and should be up to the point of being able to build them for Telum, and yet I don't have the recipes. What's wrong?

I have done all the Agrippa build missions on PP, PW and PS pre wipe, and I enjoy them even more this time, with the chat pages  Byakhee has added, it makes things a bit clearer. I have recently been thru this again, and taken many, many Screen Shots to document this.  The following is taken directly from them.

Most of us want do to weps as soon as possible and in reality you usually have to do them last, like in this case.  Having done Impact ammo, all substrates and Encryptions with Composita has nothing to do with what progress you have with the other Archetecti.  If you have any positve RD faction you will need more than the baseline faction of 3,500, (Stage III will be 6,500) which you probably have, but I am just touching the other stuff first here.  Each Archetecti has their own faction formula you must meet to progress.  The two items you need the print for are L6 items, which puts then solidy in Stage II, so here goes.

If you really, truly have done the shield chain for the print, this should sound familiar.  For Shields, Scuti:  Finished Stage I by handing her a SOOA, getting your "Expert Creator Card", a Symbol of Loyalty, the print for the SSSS Quinique shield, the print for the Stage II Invite.  Begin Stage II with Inquiro, buying L9 Exam, printing it, building it, handing it to Scuti, getting TXP, CXP, and EXP and a 900k refund/loan and Congrats to Stage II. THEN, she tells you to "Please take a seat", cryptically describes the parts for the Profero MM shield, you return with them, she checks them off one by one and THEN you get the print for it, with 20k EXP and 30 Collegia faction, and the statement "Remember, Weapon researchers for Stage II will require this shield, Trader".  You NEED to be at THIS point to build the shield.

For the reactor:  Vegeto:  Finish Stage I by handing him a SOOA, now you get Congrats for reaching the end of Stage I, the print for the Auctoritas RQ Reactor, the print for a Stage II Invite, your "Expert Creator Card", a symbol of loyalty and 800 Collegia faction.  Begin Stage II with Inquiro, buy the L9 Exam, print, build and hand it to Vegeto.  Get CXP, TXP and EXP, 900k refund and a welcome to Stage II.  THEN he tells you "Please take a seat" cryptically tells you the parts for a FvR reactor, you return with them, he checks them off, one by one, and you get 20k EXP, 30 Collegia faction and the FvR print and says "Remember, Weapon researchers of Stage II will require this reactor, Trader".  NOW you can build the reactor.

Now, if all this sounds recently familiar, and Inquiro just sends you to the "appropiate Architecti" and THEY send you back to Inquiro, your problem is (most likely) your Collegia faction is too low.  This isnt too likely for the PW or PP but very likely for the Sentinel as his Colegia faction starts MUCH lower.  If you are stuck in this manner, a Ticket asking the GM's if your faction is the problem, might be in order.

@ Snotty - I really, REALLY want to thank you man, :)  for your Post here ( # 84 ), it made my passage thru Stage I almost effortless, and is probably a good pattern for Stage II  and beyond.  You Rock, Dude!  ;)

PS.  Matt, did you get your CE3K Eruption II, so you could do it "the right way"? :D

Edited by TooTall

whoa...did my answer to this get deleted? was it the spoiler?

KK here goes again and please delete the LINE if you want to redact, not the whole post please.

to P.S. yes I did get the eruption II and from the L21 mobs mentioned in xipe.

I think I have narrowed down the glitch using your info TooTall.

Somehow I've gotten into stage II weapons Fletchette L7 mission before I was suppost to be allowed to.

At the point of Vegeto and Scuti telling me to consult Inquiro, Iquiro offered me 4 tree options, 1 ea for shield, reactor, weapon and comps. I chose weaps and had to scan, rip and build a L9 test beam to give to Telum. That should have ended my exam at that stage in weapons. Then I should have been directed to vegeto and scuti to learn the MM and rivivus reactor, of which I would have needed to then use in the next stage of weapon build towards the L7 fletchette.

However, having let me into weaps past that stage, Inquiro is locked into a talk tree of buy the L9 exam beam for 1m and build for Telum (I have done that already, got the 800 faction and 900k refund and the xp's), Inquiro won't break out of that loop so I can advance Vegeto/Scuti to learn the reactor/shield, and Telum is locked into talk loop of give me encryption, MM, Rivivius. Since I didn't learn those, nor have the recipes I can't provide them. Since I can't get Iquiro to break out of its loop I can't learn the MM/Rivivius.

It might advance the weap tree from Telum and break the loop so Inquiro will revert for access to Scuti/Vegeto if I get MM/R to feed her, but who knows, perhaps I won't get that result and then having never learned those recipes can't ever build past 7 since those are needed in future stuff. on anything but Agrippa I would forfeit and redo, but then forfeiting might crash the arc and lose me that token you are warned about.

However, that is moot since I'm suppost to be trying this "right" and should be supplying my own MM/R for this build, just like the eruption II thing. I don't know how it let me in to weapons earlier than it should or why, perhaps there is a bug. This whole thing isn't suppost to let you into II until you got what stage I is needing since you need all of stage I to build upon to get through II and all of II to build through III.

Looks like I've found a way to break it  :)

Byahkee or whomever is bug tracking this, does this give you enough base and background to figure it out? Let me know what to do or what you need in further tracking and hopefully I can continue on my Agrippa content wending...for now I guess the PP is back into garage :/

Edited by Mattsacre

I agree you should not forfet the mission, but I don't think the Devs will create a ticket or bug report from this Forum post.  I believe you will need to make a ticket.  I have gotten way too wordy in some of my tickets and I think it does not help. 

Pithy, I believe, is better.

Example: 

"Inquiro is stuck somewhere along the mission tree "Obtain Examination (Weapons) [AT_Version 3.7.WP]" , and will not allow me to start "Obtain Examination (Reactors) [AT_Version3.7.P]"  or "Obtain Examination (Shields) [AT_Version 2.7.SP]" so that I can complete Telum's mission "Stage II Agrippa Technology-..."   to build  the Flechette Alpha.  Am I missing a step, mission or faction?"

I was at the exact place you are now.  I had done the Mobius patterns, patterned the Stage II Authorization, built 5 for Composita and swapped 10 for 10 Stage II Encryptions.  Then I started Weps, did the exam part, and when I got started with Telum, I could not build the PMM or the FvR.  However when I returned to Inquiro, she let me start the Reactor exam, which I completed, then the Shield exam, with no problems, I got the prints and continued without any hangups, unlike your situation.

I do not believe you were let into stage II weps before you were "allowed to".  If I were to do it over, I would do it in the order I did stage I (see Snottys post # 84 in this thread).  Like with all building there is a logical pattern, although it is slightly different for Agrippa.    You need Components to build Devices, which go into Shields and Reactors that go into Weapons. 

This ain't Rocket Science ^_^  But we can easily make it tougher than it needs to be <_<

Why Inquiro is not letting you proceed I have no idea.  I think you need professional help, no joke intended ;)

Best of luck

Edited by TooTall

Kk , now the weapon mission line may have to be retuned because they have significantly enhanced L51 blight tengu. When a PP is sent out to "test" the L8 PL they are paired up against L51 blights and in multiples to get a drop from them. A at level PP can not do a L51 @ L8 guns.

A.They either have to go all the way to 150 and get L9 guns/L9 shield/L9 reactor and only equip 1 L8 fletchette and 4 L9 PL (kind of out of the spirit of the idea of testing a L8 gun if they need L9 skill with all the L9 gear to do so).

or

B. Gather up a group of other players well over their level @ L8 guns/ L8 gear to guard them and hold their hand while they kill the L51 and gather the drops. (really? You need a group of people over L8 gear to protect a progen who is testing a L8 gun....that seems a little bit redundant)

I remember doing the ST4 version of this, and a L8 PL wielding PP could do it with a little caution and some good effort, but like I said the tengu have been altered since then. For one thing they now have their impact resist in, they are highly resistant to impact, of which at the point of weapon test L8 fletchette a PP only has impact to load into them, it's later that they get chem to feed and would have a shot with a chem/basilisk mix. The tengu now have their suite of nasty tricks like gravlink, menace, better scan and now are clumped up with several L51 and a few 52-53 also. Even a very L9 geared PP is going to have to take care on L51 blight now.

Might I humbly suggest trimming down the CL to a L45 tengu for L8 PL test? Those tengu still have resists and tricks at L45 so a PP with care is still going to have a fight of it. And if they want to go the group route they can take on the L51 with their increased drop rate of the drop item.

I tested trying it with a L143 PP (so to have L9 shield) grouped with a L150 JE with plasma beams/coma/L8 shields etc. With them multi boxed and on a L51, despite several different tactics tried, I could never get the L51 blight under 2/3 shield. And had my PP disabled 2 times doing so.

Edited by Mattsacre