Windowed Mode Not Movable Not Resizable (Windows 7)

Windows 7 Professional as administrator.....(Home user PC)
[color=#FF0000]Problem is[/color] not being able to [color=#FFFF00]move the windowed [/color](game client window) around the desktop so it's centered on my landscaped size monitor.
Moreover, I [color=#FFD700]could not resize the window [/color]once the game was running.

First, the new user install thread / install instructions were good.

I personally created my own folder (on the E: drive) and loaded everything there. Followed the instructions abiet a tad vague..
Good point refering to the .exe files (or application extension file names) to ensure Windows XP SP3 compatibility and Admin box is checked.

Second, I had to search (in the FAQ) but found the topic on modifying resolution by running the following:[list]
[*]Run E&BConfig.exe (If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7: Right-Click > Run As Administrator).
[*]Change the resolution setting to anything larger than 800x600.
[/list]
I changed the resolution to 1600 x 900 and unchecked the box "Windowed mode" . Re-launched the game and it runs fine in full screen mode.
However, if I go back and re-check windowed mode, the game launches and runs fine but I can' t move the window around the desktop nor resize it.

Thanks!
Maltese

Well, its exactly what i do, moving the Window (i play in windowed mode).
You must disable the "mouse-lock" in the launcher so you can leave the game window later. You right(!)-click the EnB taskbar entry, choose "move" and....MOVE :lol:

• 4 months later...

Changing the admin settings and the emulation to windows 7 on the EBCONFIG.exe solved the locked and unresizeable window problem on windows 8, thanks guys.

now to fisure out a way to change the proportions ( I have a new LT withthe 16:9 screen, its sctretches abit

in what situation would the Mouse Lock check box NOT appear in the net 7 launcher ?

can't seem to get it to appear even after reinstall of all files.

this means unable to use windowed mode.

Edited by Flybas

• 2 years later...

It's the same thing as windows 7 enable aero (right click your taskbar and open properties/Taskbar tab/ Put a check in the box to enable the aero popup window feature apply and okay.

Second with the game running in windowed mode ( https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/6404-net7configexe-for-running-custom-resolutions/)  if you need a refresher on this.

Or  https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/11418-windows-10-the-install/ for windows 10.

Then with the game running when the aero window pops up right click on it and chose move the mouse cursor goes to the upper left of the window hold down your left mouse button and wiggle your mouse and the window should move around.

Place it wherever you want on a second monitor or whatever and release it.

Windows will/should restart the game in the same place if you close it and restart it.

[URL=http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Scootemagoo/media/windowerd%20mode_zpsi8v33z0k.jpg.html]windowerd%20mode_zpsi8v33z0k.jpg[/URL]

This is running in windows 10 pro look at the start button.