Well....seems the server has gone boom...i get an invalid ip when i try to get on....also net-7.org site is down too

i see the [url="http://www.enb-emulator.com"]www.enb-emulator.com[/url] here is still fine...anyway just wondering if this is a plan'd patch or if something got dropped

in the back room

anyhoo.....(will now experiment and see if i can get on server with ip address only...good to have a goal)

my 2c worth

Searing

[quote name='Searing' timestamp='1344574342' post='61539']
Well....seems the server has gone boom...i get an invalid ip when i try to get on....also net-7.org site is down too

i see the [url="http://www.enb-emulator.com"]www.enb-emulator.com[/url] here is still fine...anyway just wondering if this is a plan'd patch or if something got dropped

in the back room

anyhoo.....(will now experiment and see if i can get on server with ip address only...good to have a goal)

my 2c worth

Searing
[/quote]

er... never mind....all is well....all is well....don't panic .....server is up........(sorry just looked ugly there for a bit old staff don't ya know.....the horror of the typing the endless typing from the enb prima guide ..still available from ebay by the by...i digress..don't panic..)

server is up despite my crying wolf....

sigh

Searing]

[quote name='Alkemmi' timestamp='1344605405' post='61560']
Problem is BKAS

Between Keyboard And Screen

haha , like most of the problems i have

Alk
[/quote]

i was at the local univ with plenty of bandwith but teamspeak and launcher would not come up just gray'd out...like 15min later it all worked

the enb emulator site worked thus my confused post

(it is hard when all computers/all the internet/and all the universe is against me .......at least the frigging universe in this game ...the toons shoot at me......sigh)

my 2c worth

Searing

i play on two laptops sometimes an the secondary one gives me same message server null something But only if portal is down soon as Net-7 portal is up it works NP.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1344657474' post='61597']
The Searing Curse™
[/quote]
[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1344657474' post='61597']
The Searing Curse™
[/quote]

I'd have my feelings hurt if it was not so true....my latest curse..is i hit an embeded html link in an email or web page or say a link on this site... whatever and my "add a printer page" comes up...go figure....if i cut and paste stuff it works but this happens and this is on my kick butt newer (1yr old) win 7 laptop and univ bandwith access or modem ethier i ran ..reg mechanic , adv system care, tweaknow 2012 all those have not resolved the problem assuming it is a registry issue...also googled for others with this problem of course..... found none being a "Searing Curse" problem it must be unigue

anywhoo.....that is what is new...the evil compaq evon800v laptop *that computer that should have all smashed of its irk in a public manner" running win xp has not acted up in 1yr or so...(it is plan'ing something ...you laugh but others on here know of my evil laptop it will turn on me yet...its just biding its time)

anyway any one having any idea on the link issue on the win 7 machine drop me a pm or here

(i could start a forum topic on the searing curse issues but boy would i get banned..hears kyp wince at the mere thought)

anyway my 2c worth

(hey you asked!)

Searing

did that link attempt to send a print job without you having a printer configured? That's what it sounds like. However, sorry can't really support much o that ;P