Agrippa Devices Stage Ii Testing Tac Adv Alpha

Just rolled through the testing for weapons, shields, and reactors within the last 24 hours on a pp and a ps. No problems until I get to the test for the lev 7 device. Intuneric asks me to equip the device and talk again, but when I do, no mission.

With device in hold:

"Well AeonPS, lets see if it works."

(Ah, hold on, I'll have to equip it!)

"Come back to me when you have equipped the item"

(Done)

- equip device

"Welcome Explorer AeonPS.

I am here to further the development of the Progen Republic. Are you here to learn?"

(Yes)

"Come back again. I may have some training for you."

(Goodbye)

• 1 month later...
I am having the exact same problem with my PS for devices stage 2. I tried tanking my Infiniti faction from

+910 to -204 with no effect. I thought that since there is another post about a TT having the same

problem that Infiniti faction might be the issue. Stage two was no problem for my PP for weps, reactor,

shield and comps. Also no problem on my PS for shield stage two. My PS faction for RD is worse than my

PP (-1141). Can't restart the mission since it is cleared at this stage off of my log. I have tried logging off

and on and have installed the device in every device slot on my ship. I am out of ideas. I have seen

several posts that these missions should be working fine, but also see several people posting with the

same problem. Any help will be appreciated.