Need Help.. Cant Get My Lvl 50 Tt Hull

i think happened after the last patch. my main mission reset and went back to step 1 of 17. i tried to start the quest all over and make new lasers for mckellan but i cant. the recipe shows up when i goto a terminal, but when i click on it to see the the components needed i get nothing. mckellan tells me i cant go any further without the 10 minning lasers wich i cant make now. so right now im stuck with a lvl 30 hull.

charcacter name is drego

you do have the build for industrial mining lasers,i would suggest trying again.
if it still doesnt work you can reinstall the game,you may have some corrupt files causing issues.
also if you like i could log into your account and check the terminals myself to verify if its game or your computer with the problem.

the minning lasers are showing on my build list in the terminal, but when i click on the list to build the lasers the components box dosent even show. plus i already did the quest i forget what step it was that i was on but i went as far as the lvl mission would go...i think it was step 8

and yea go ahead and logg into account if that will help

i just checked again and it looks like i have to have lvl 3 weapon building to make the lasers? is it supposed to be like that? wasnt planning on spending points on weapon building becuase i have TE for that, but if i have to in order to advance my hull i guess i will.... lol