• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='pezata' timestamp='1352795248' post='65918']
try to run the game as administrator and unmark all local client and other stuff...
it worked for me
[/quote]

Not sure how you get that to work. Without local selected all i get is "your login is not valid"

As for using admin. LOL i have UAC disabled i hate that thing each exe file in both files is also set to run as admin.

But did try it nope just get "login is invalid" when i click it back on ...i get that damn inv-300. God i'd love 5 mins in a room with the idiot who wrote that line of code. Edited by rodsmith

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/
all i did was to paste the zip/rar file in the game directory and it didn't work at the beginning so i tried to run the game as admin and it happend
but before that i deleted everything i had i reinstaled the whole game and even run cccleaner just in case...i really don't know i fought for 3 hours with that issue and even now if i don't start the game as admin it gives me this error
i really know your pain because i was there but this is what i did and worked for me can't help you more,sorry.

[quote name='pezata' timestamp='1352898377' post='66047']
[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/"]https://forum.enb-emu...d-common-fixes/[/url]
all i did was to paste the zip/rar file in the game directory and it didn't work at the beginning so i tried to run the game as admin and it happend
but before that i deleted everything i had i reinstaled the whole game and even run cccleaner just in case...i really don't know i fought for 3 hours with that issue and even now if i don't start the game as admin it gives me this error
i really know your pain because i was there but this is what i did and worked for me can't help you more,sorry.
[/quote]

LOL yep did that. downloaded the other file that is a new certificiate. nothing.

I would re-download the EnB Client and the unified installer.

It's possible your installation files are corrupt.

Simply log into Net-7.org, and click [b]Main > Downloads[/b].

Make sure to run both as [b]Administrator[/b] and [b]Compatibility Mode[/b] Windows XP SP2.

Let us know if this works.
We'll do everything in our power to get you playing. :)

[quote name='Darkk' timestamp='1352913861' post='66062']
I would re-download the EnB Client and the unified installer.

It's possible your installation files are corrupt.

Simply log into Net-7.org, and click [b]Main > Downloads[/b].

Make sure to run both as [b]Administrator[/b] and [b]Compatibility Mode[/b] Windows XP SP2.

Let us know if this works.
We'll do everything in our power to get you playing. :)
[/quote]

appreciate it. for the first few years i used my set of original install disks. since then i've downloaded the demo from net7 at least twice. same with the unified installed. no joy. i disabled UAC years ago hate that thing. Plus each exe in enb file and net7 have been set to run as admin. have not tried xp sp2. the installed always set's it to xp sp3. will give that a try. Edited by rodsmith

yep have tried it with all those options selected and not with them. nothing. Have done the debug launch and i get one screen but till i got that little trick the other day could never get a screenshot put in here. Everytiime i tried stupid thing kicked me out.

In the process now of redownloading all the files from scratch.

Have uninstalled EnB and the launher and run 3 diff cleaners to make sure the sytem is empty. Once i get that 5hr 1.5bg demo down will try it all again from scratch.

This time i know now how to do screenshots so hopefully can attachem them.

On the Launcher, click HELP in the top right hand corner.

Click INV-300.
Install Certificate.

Also, check your [b]Local IP[/b] drop-down settings.
If your PC has two internet connections, Wireless and LAN, make sure you select the correct one.

[quote name='Darkk' timestamp='1352948672' post='66089']
On the Launcher, click HELP in the top right hand corner.

Click INV-300.
Install Certificate.

Also, check your [b]Local IP[/b] drop-down settings.
If your PC has two internet connections, Wireless and LAN, make sure you select the correct one.
[/quote]

did the menu and selected the inv-300 and it tells me the certificate is not installed and do i want it and i say yes. Then nothing.

as for local ip i have on a hardwired connection for this machine.

well reinstall using all new downloads done. Nothing

did the manual certificate installs....nothing
did the download and install of the sunrise patch and the manual certificalte. nothing.

like i said before i'd kill for 5 min with the idiot who wrote the code for the "inv-300" line!

the inv-300 section in the clean install thread in this forum worked for me ...you also replaced the ini files rod? I had to manually install the local cert and replace the files in the ini folder as well... i just fixed this on my other pc today

[quote name='Seraphic' timestamp='1353199234' post='66411']
the inv-300 section in the clean install thread in this forum worked for me ...you also replaced the ini files rod? I had to manually install the local cert and replace the files in the ini folder as well... i just fixed this on my other pc today
[/quote]

yes i did the th6 files removal and yes i did the manual replacment of the 2 ini files and did the manual install of the local cer certificalts as well as downloaded and installed the single download the local certificate.

no joy in mudville as it were LOL

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1353200116' post='66412']
you can now upload images to the forum. sorry.
[/quote]

ahh will give it another shot. still have the screenshots from other day

Yea i know. Mine worked a long time off and on. It would hang up and i'd do a forced reset and update and be good. But then middle of the year we had a patch and that was it. Hasn't worked since no matter what i do or where i do it.

Like i said i've used 5 diff computers and now 3 diff laptops and 3 diff operatiing systems. even took one all the way back to xp....NOTHING. Plus 3 diff internet providers just to make sure it wasn't something the idiots in embarq might have done.

[quote name='rodsmith' timestamp='1353253355' post='66458']Like i said i've used 5 diff computers and now 3 diff laptops and 3 diff operatiing systems. even took one all the way back to xp....NOTHING. Plus 3 diff internet providers just to make sure it wasn't something the idiots in embarq might have done.[/quote]Getting EnB to run on clean Windows install is not that difficult. EnB or Net7 client does not require much changes to system at all.

You install latest .NET runtime, you install* Net7 launcher, create** dummy client.exe and point launcher to it, let it patch overnight. relaunch launcher from 'run-as admin' right click menu and let it install certificate. relaunch launcher in user*** privileges and enter game.

* any place that does not require admin privileges to write is good (like c:\users\public\games\net7)
** you don't need to install EnB, but launcher does need client.exe. you can copy enb directory from other computer or use dummy file trick (c:\users\public\games\enb\release\client.exe)
*** from my experience, client only needs admin privileges for ingame browser window component.

You can use internet explorer options window to verify if certificate is installed (local.net-7.org under trusted root authorities). You can also remove it from that list and let launcher reinstall the certificate.

... I did not mention to edit launcher, proxy, client exe files and set them to 'run-as admin' and 'xp compatiblity'. There is no need for it.

.. for running enb config utility. run it same way as you do launcher.

.. 'packet opt' switch makes use of ~1400 byte packets (instead ~550 bytes). if you crash, turn it off
.. 'proto reorder' uses more aggressive means to request lost packets. if you crash, turn it off.
.. 'local cert' option 'installs' local https service and provides proxy for client requests. It should definitely be off.

[quote name='Darkk' timestamp='1353257888' post='66471']
I may have suggested this already, but Try disabling Prototype Reorder.
From your screenshot you have it enabled.
[/quote]

yea i've tried it both way. l with them checked and unchecked both result in the inv-300 error.

[quote name='karu' timestamp='1353260518' post='66478']
Getting EnB to run on clean Windows install is not that difficult. EnB or Net7 client does not require much changes to system at all.

You install latest .NET runtime, you install* Net7 launcher, create** dummy client.exe and point launcher to it, let it patch overnight. relaunch launcher from 'run-as admin' right click menu and let it install certificate. relaunch launcher in user*** privileges and enter game.

* any place that does not require admin privileges to write is good (like c:\users\public\games\net7)
** you don't need to install EnB, but launcher does need client.exe. you can copy enb directory from other computer or use dummy file trick (c:\users\public\games\enb\release\client.exe)
*** from my experience, client only needs admin privileges for ingame browser window component.

You can use internet explorer options window to verify if certificate is installed (local.net-7.org under trusted root authorities). You can also remove it from that list and let launcher reinstall the certificate.

... I did not mention to edit launcher, proxy, client exe files and set them to 'run-as admin' and 'xp compatiblity'. There is no need for it.

.. for running enb config utility. run it same way as you do launcher.

.. 'packet opt' switch makes use of ~1400 byte packets (instead ~550 bytes). if you crash, turn it off
.. 'proto reorder' uses more aggressive means to request lost packets. if you crash, turn it off.
.. 'local cert' option 'installs' local https service and provides proxy for client requests. It should definitely be off.
[/quote]

LOL not difficult for you maybe. i've tried with both desktops and laptops reformated and with just windows and it's associsated updates uncluding the runtime installed. Nothing but that damn inv-300 code.

i've done it with packetr opt switch selected and unselecteded.....nothing but that damn inv-300 code

i've cheked the internet opt for those certificates and saw them there...and deleted them and let the sytem reinstall....still that damn inv-300 code

as for the local cert i have always had to have that on before. otherwide it just sit's there and says my login info is not recognized.

[quote name='rodsmith' timestamp='1353304454' post='66541']as for the local cert i have always had to have that on before. otherwide it just sit's there and says my login info is not recognized.[/quote]INV-300 error comes before any username/password is checked. If Megan says that you login is invalid, then certificate check passed.