No Play Button In Launchnet7

I just installed everything on my laptop but there is no play button, server is online and launcher updates with 18/07/12 mini patch. Is there a way to login server without net7?

[img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2338/net7.png[/img]

Hm, try launching the application in compatibility for 640x480 using its properties? I am honestly not sure if the resolution change didn't fix it. I didn't develop the launcher, just the game installer. We may end up re-imagining it eventually is about all I can say there. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is the first time ive installed the net 7 launcher and first time trying to play E&B and im haveing the same no play button issue.I have tried every resolution option offered in both landscape and portrat and none show a play button. ive tried running all kinds of compatibility options still no play button. Donno what ealse i can do :/

If it looks exactly like the image in first post, you need to raise screen resolution (still).

Please note that the launcher window itself is 813 x 663, so you need a screen resolution which is more then 663 in height (taskbar etc.)

I have tried and i repeat I have tried EVERY SINGLE resolution all shapes and sizes. I run at 1360x760 no button showed. It was not the resolution for me I fixed it by useing the make your text larger or smaller option and made it smaller and the button showed up.

p.s. this is on Windows 7

This seems to be a Windows 7 issue, I just installed it on my Win 7 laptop and have this issue. No Problems on any other version of windows.

If you TAB throung until the Lock Port has got a dashed rectangle around it (Hilighted) and TAB two more times you will be able to enter the game.

[quote name='Bearon' timestamp='1348330861' post='63597']This seems to be a Windows 7 issue, I just installed it on my Win 7 laptop and have this issue. No Problems on any other version of windows.[/quote]how much of the screen area does launcher window use on Windows 7 and in your other Windowses?