Newbie Alert! Installation Problem.

Hey all, ENB was one of my first and favroite MMO's so i decided to see if it was still around and found this... soo i decided to join the community and start playing again.

forgive me if this is covered somewhere else but anyways... i downloaded the game client off the website and as soon as i open it tells me to burn it too a disk.. so i burned it too a DVD-R. after the burn was complete i load the disk like it was the orignal copy of the game. the installation gets to 50% and then asks for disk 2.. which then i eject DVD and just reload it to make it think its Disk 2. but it wont take it.. am i missing something here.

Thanks in advance for the help

Se7en

You might find the FAQ section on net7.org helpful.

You don't need to burn the file to a disc, that is probably some burn software app doing that.

Just go to the folder with the Earth & Beyond Client and double click it.. there used to be a patch also, so install that afterward. You don't need a disc to play, its all on your hard disc.

Then run the "Earth & Beyond Configuration" found in your start menu under "EA GAMES/Earth and Beyond". This will set your Graphics and sound settings. Then download the Net-7 Launcher and install... let it install any updates it finds.

[quote name='cappy' timestamp='1342478231' post='60506']
You might find the FAQ section on net7.org helpful.

You don't need to burn the file to a disc, that is probably some burn software app doing that.

Just go to the folder with the Earth & Beyond Client and double click it.. there used to be a patch also, so install that afterward. You don't need a disc to play, its all on your hard disc.

Then run the "Earth & Beyond Configuration" found in your start menu under "EA GAMES/Earth and Beyond". This will set your Graphics and sound settings. Then download the Net-7 Launcher and install... let it install any updates it finds.
[/quote]

Hey, thanks for the quick respones.
I did not have Winrar installed on my new PC so it wasnt reading the .iso. opps! thanks!

Sorry guys, we have 2 different downloads for the game. an EXE and an ISO.
Ive removed the ISO from the client download and added a seperate download for it.

You may want to download the client again !