Ocd Device And Ts

Hy
I'm just doing the OCD preparation with my TS and maybe found a bug. I got an slagged ocd brought it to SW planet and made the whole talk till i got the Print.
Now i noticed i only got the print for the OCD not for the magnetic transmitter and not for the Terran device part of the OCD.
Talking to other ppl they say and prove thier TS has the both prints (made me the parts).
so whats correct now ??
Possibilities..
1. Only TT get all prints like in life since TS not been implemented
2. All classes get thier racial prints and im the unlucky one that found the bug

Its not that big problem since all parts are tradeable but if its a bug and we're goin beta/new life it might be ok to have a look at it ^_^

If someone is looking could u have a look at the drops.. been killing there the third day in a row only got 1 slagged OCD and 1 reclaimed maines Essence so far. Edited by Aru

Update:
drops are kinda strange... wednesday i had slagged OCDs in a row like 10 of em (feels like every 3-5 mins 1 of em)
this evening i had nothing first after 2 hrs slagged OCD 2 Bioflux Pheromones and 1 Neurotropics droped short afterwards..
lucky Prre gave me the rest of stuff so i can do the OCD on Weekend.....

The prints are actually from a sub mission. Each class gets only two items to make the OCD. Thus you need a PS, a TT or TS, and a JE or JD or JS to build the device. The sub-mission is to find a person that knows about magnetics (I wont give it away) but once you complete their mission you get the second comp print which is a little different from live. Edited by Crichton