Install EnB from scratch Instructions Rev 7/22/2010

Apparently you have to register on the forums before using the Register button on http://www.net-7.org/index.php.

That step is missing from the installation instructions at https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/

Forum registration is in the upper left of the main form page.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='JonesPW' timestamp='1310360907' post='43132']
Just to say guys if you go to Net-7.org to get the downloads when you get done installing everything and get done updating the launcher if you're showing an old launcher just go up to launcher and click on reset updates what that will do is reset all of your updates even the one for the launcher its self to where you get the most reacent one which per this post is V1.9.9 and will allow you in.
[/quote]

I'm having problem lol, I haven't updated sense last of winter and according to the version of update "72" I need to be at "76" I supposedly successfully updated to 76 only problem is the .exe file for earth and beyond vanished and I'm 100% sure it was not due to my AV or firewall. lol I know sometimes we must overhaul and reload the entire program to match the current updates or else any old version well not recognize the current info that is being downloaded i suppose. Anywho oh and when i did download the updates I had EA in main folder with EA in 1 sub folder and net7 in the other. Some how when downloading it downloaded everything into my Net7 folder and not EA folder so now I have multiple copies of the mix-arts ect... still not found the .exe launch file though...
and I did force update also.

I well try and remove as much of earth and beyond as I can and then just reload the entire thing and hope it fixes my problem. :D If you have questions feel free to msg me on the forums or reply. I know staff don't want anyone to clog up this thread though. lol

• 1 month later...
OK, after a break from playing and dealing with the issues, I deleted everything (again) and reinstalled with the new method (client/net-7/let it update) and everything works, no masks in game, Megan doesnt take the game and run away from me laughing after logging in, font is a bit queer but Ill work on that....

NICE N-7 Installer =)

[quote name='Red' timestamp='1318653975' post='47317']
OK, after a break from playing and dealing with the issues, I deleted everything (again) and reinstalled with the new method (client/net-7/let it update) and everything works, no masks in game, Megan doesnt take the game and run away from me laughing after logging in, font is a bit queer but Ill work on that....

NICE N-7 Installer =)
[/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

[quote name='Kutless' timestamp='1319169130' post='47526']
I can't seem to find the patcher enb_up.exe on the download page, trying to find mention of it elsewhere in the forums. What am I missing?
[/quote]

see the first post in this thread, you only need the unified installer, it does the rest now.

• 3 weeks later...
i successfully downloaded and installed the game on my windows xp
I am trying to install it on my laptop which runs win7
I am doing the updates from the net7 launcher and get an error message:
Update failed. Downloaded file is invalid.Hash of downloaded file and has in server manifest does not match.

When I close that out and try to launch it says my version is 3.3.0.2 and required is version 3.3.0.6

Please help

[quote name='Rohan' timestamp='1320841782' post='48267']
i successfully downloaded and installed the game on my windows xp
I am trying to install it on my laptop which runs win7
I am doing the updates from the net7 launcher and get an error message:
Update failed. Downloaded file is invalid.Hash of downloaded file and has in server manifest does not match.

When I close that out and try to launch it says my version is 3.3.0.2 and required is version 3.3.0.6

Please help
[/quote]

I just downloaded and installed everything using the new method as well and I got this exact same issue. I skipped the update and clicked play. The game starts and I get to the login screen and I used my net 7 login that I registered with, but I get the Inv 300 error. I did all the fixes on the tech support page for that error and I still get the inv 300 error. Im guessing this is because the update failed?

How do I get this working?

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Avani' timestamp='1264011928' post='4093']
Revised 2011-10-08

Look for enb files here
[url="http://www.net-7.org?page=downloads"]http://www.net-7.org[/url]

1. Download the [u]EnB Game Client[/u] and install it:

2. Download the [u]EnB client patch[/u] and install it:

3. REMOVE any previous versions of Net7 Multiplayer

4. Download and install the [u]Net7 Setup[/u]:

5. Go to the Net-7 website to Register: [url="http://www.net-7.org/index.php"]http://www.net-7.org/index.php[/url]

...should be set.
[/quote]

Hi all,

after the installation advice above I managed to to run the game on my Laptop (XP). Now I tried to install the game on my desktop (XP professional) fully upgraded to the newest.

When I try to launch the client setup I´m asked for the Fileplanet product key. The link will direct me but cant find the page. The last popup say " Error, could not execute the external programm http://www.fileplanet.com/betas/eandb.aspx"
with the click on "ok" all closes but nothing more happens.

I read already that the filekey is not used anymore, but how do I sneak by it?

TtT

[quote name='Darkdronen' timestamp='1324443402' post='50154']
I have a question, when installing the enb demo, i run it as administrator then it comes up installing, but only goes to 13%. Why is this? and what are the fileplanet key codes?
[/quote]

The fileplanet keycodes are from the "live" beta test and can be ignored. Just close that window. Why it stops at 13% i have no idea.. ;)

[quote name='Pritcher' timestamp='1324463995' post='50157']
The fileplanet keycodes are from the "live" beta test and can be ignored. Just close that window.
[/quote]

Itss not working, like I described before. Even if I close the window it pops back to the point where to get the key and then finally .. doesnt do anything .... just closing the last warning window.

What now?

TtT

Well that sucks, i read a post from jake in page 7, and he had the same problem i'm having when installing the enb demo client. I noticed he never was able to play the game ... I have a feeling i'm in the same boat. I did what Cdel told me to but it still doesn't work, still stopping at 13% then it fails. I hope Cdel has a better explanation for this.

[quote name='Darkdronen' timestamp='1324497321' post='50161']
Well that sucks, i read a post from jake in page 7, and he had the same problem i'm having when installing the enb demo client. I noticed he never was able to play the game ... I have a feeling i'm in the same boat. I did what Cdel told me to but it still doesn't work, still stopping at 13% then it fails. I hope Cdel has a better explanation for this.
[/quote]
What exactly is happening? Does the installer crash or does nothing happen? And you have tried making IE the default browser? Try running the demo installer as an administrator, if you haven't already. (I'm assuming you're running Windows Vista or 7; right-click on the installer "eandb_demo.exe" and click "Run As Administrator")

thanks for the response CDel, well i'm using windows vista, but I downloaded the enb demo but it canceled then I downloaded it again and it shows up as eandb_demo(1) i try to run it as administrator and i put IE as default then it comes up with a window to retrieve product key and I click ok. It starts the enb wise installation but the % only goes to 13 then it crashes. So should i download the client through IE? but only problem is I can't delete the one I downloaded through google chrome. I also just realized the demo client is read as [b]eandb_demo(1).rar[/b] < does this have anything to do with it not working? Edited by Darkdronen

I am having an issue loading the game. When I run it using the Net7 client, it closes on the log-in screen. I get further just running the ENB client itself. I have made my character, a Terran Enforcer named Starswirl, but when I choose to enter the game world, I am stuck on the universe map. After a while. it returns to the log-in screen. Edited by StarAce

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Stitchpup' timestamp='1326991036' post='51800']
Hi i intstalled what i think is right and stuck at the eb login screen for the game. i not sure what to do now.
[/quote]

If you haven't already you will need to goto www.net-7.org and register for a game account.
This Net7 gamer account is the info you enter at the log in screen.

Hi Shaddex , i have registed for the site and is that count as the game acct. i have trying my loging in for this site at the ea longing window and says my info not right. to update i was reged for this stie not the net-7 site will see if i can log in now. Edited by Stitchpup