Install EnB from scratch Instructions Rev 7/22/2010

If you want to try one of the 3 classes not in live, install the Character and Starship Creator and do this...

Right click the shortcut to the Character and Starship Creator, go to properties. You should see a "target path" on the general tab. Go to the end of what's in that box after the quotes and type a single space, then:

-noclassrestrictions

then click apply and ok. After that, use that shortcut to start your character creator and you should be set.

This didn't work for me... I'm most likely missing something, but I double checked, and nothing doing for the extra 3 toon options.

• 2 weeks later...

These instructions dont't work!!!! i have now tried then on 3 different computers

Vista 64 bit,

Windows XP

and on Windows 7 and allways the same problem... what is the login username and password... AS the one i use for this forum and for net-7 do not work.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP I WANT TOOOOO PLAYYYYYY :-)

ok i downloaded every thing loaded it up got to megan and it keep saying connecting to server but never let me put any thing in at one point it asked if i already had

and account so i said yes and put in my info and it said it could not communicate with the sever try again later did i do something wrong

ok now it lets me put my stuff in but megan just stands there looking at me like its locked up but she is not locked up

Hey Guys! I was so happy when I found this site! I loved this game!

I am folowing the instructions that you posted but when I click on LancherNet7

it opens a browser window and apparantly wants me to point to some file...

What should I point to? Plz help !

That's just an old message from the enb_demo installer. It'll open a browser window; just close the browser and continue with the installation.

If you're running windows vista, the easiest thing to do (for me anyway) was to disable account protection (or whatever it's called). It kept whining at me about running with admin, and would not update via the patcher. I disabled the account protection and works like a charm. Of course now windows whines about the account protection being off, but I ignore that. lol

As far as win7 goes, dunno, can't afford it.

I finally got it to work. After running update on net7 somewhere around 12 times (yeah, 12 hours or so). It would complain about 1 file, fix it the next time, get past it, and complain about the next one. Once I finally got past all the art mixfiles it proceeded through the sound ones fine.

I haven't been having any other net problems, so I don't know what was happening.

• 4 weeks later...

Its not DIRECTLY relevant to this thread, but it kinda is!

I want to make an AIO download... thats it... download the folder (maybe run a batch), open LaunchNet7, play... copy it to a flash drive and have MobileEnB-Net7!

What exactly is preventing this from being done, what files/registry entrys are critical that it cannot be made portable? OR if someone can tell me the files/registry entrys that are necessary I will make the batch then upload it for all to download!

EDIT: SO! Since I no longer install anything on my systems thats non-mission-critical, I installed this in VPC, copied it over to my laptop, and ran it, seems to be running fine (the Net7 and Client, am trying the creator as we speak), Glad to see most of the MAJOR bugs worked out in the launcher!

EDIT2: I seem to have hit a snag... I ran the Character creator, then went to start the game, this time after I hit login the client crashes out immediately, it ran fine BEFORE I ran the character creator but now that I have always crash's, I have removed the folder from ProgramData and it still happens, anyone else have a clue?

EDIT3: added _except.txt (seems to be the only file created after crash)

EDIT4: this is why you dont do things when your sleepy... the compatibility setting didnt carry over from my other system...

_except.txt

_except.txt

Edited by FireStorm