Hey All, I Need To Go. Can I Get An Account Deletion If Possible?

While I hate to see anyone go, I believe the have all things delete-able through the t-7.org portal in the account menu. RL must come first, hopefully you will return to us again we you can.

[quote name='wootage' timestamp='1341289197' post='60047'] Making a clean transition for RL reasons. Would it be possible to get an account deletion? Already taken care of things in game, guild bank picked up some stuff :) Take care all! W [/quote]

:( :(

Take care buddy!

After that, visit portal and delete all accounts - Done.

Hope you come back soon!

I dont know why you couldnt like... just leave and take care of your biz, and then ... keep your stuff just in case someday you could come back. I never understood the concept of deleting everything.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Ryle' timestamp='1341342234' post='60072']
I dont know why you couldnt like... just leave and take care of your biz, and then ... keep your stuff just in case someday you could come back. I never understood the concept of deleting everything.
[/quote]

Was thinking this too. RL may afford the option to return at a later date, why start over if that's not necessary.

Thank you Zack and Riz, I will go ahead and do the deletions as soon as Peak has cleared the chars I turned over. It was easier to do that than have him make temp vault alts to hold the stuff from mine. Peak, can you drop a message here when you're done?

To everyone else, it's ok. I long ago learned that the only thing you get out of a game is enjoyment playing it. So I can start at L1 and (provided the game is designed properly) have just as much fun playing as at L100.

Besides, you guys do know that there will be a player wipe before Live right? Lol at worrying about stuff on chars in test :P
  • Downvote 1

[quote name='wootage' timestamp='1341416799' post='60109']...Besides, you guys do know that there will be a player wipe before Live right? Lol at worrying about stuff on chars in test :P[/quote]

While that usually is standard practice, this emulator is anything but standard, I would not be surprised at it going either way on that.

[quote name='Peakahboo' timestamp='1341474206' post='60157']
Wootage, go ahead & delete your chars/ accounts. its all good. hate to see you go, you are an asset to the community :((
[/quote]

Thanks Peak! That's nice of you to say, usually what I am described as has a couple fewer letters :) Activating gate, jump in 3...2...1...<blip>