Net-7 Launcher(Not Responding)

It looks as though everything is working normally after I had a CTD. I click play in the bottom right hand corner and it freezes up on both my computers. Gives me the (Not Responding) message, is this just me for some reason or are there others out there.

Hi all,

Login server is down, so player currently connected will stay online (till CTD), fresh connections to the server are rejected...so see the current players being poor lonesome cowboys in a wide, dark, cold and loveles space....
Unfortunaty no one is around to hit the hamster with the tazer....and i have no access to push the buzzer.

maybe one day, they could add an option to net-7.org, whereby if enough of us tick a box, it reboots everything without any of the 'gods' having to lift a finger?!

I'm sure that this is probably a very bad idea for some reason, but it would help us to stop chewing our fingernails in the current situation :)

I'm not winging at all - it seems to me that everyone at net-7 is doing a great job, and it's great to be playing agin... until... we can't :)

Since this is still a testserver it is important to see [b][i]WHY[/i][/b] the server crashed, to fix such bugs.
That is the reason why we have no "automatic restart" - logs need to be checked and debugging the server must/should take place after a crash.

When EMU is "gold" (1.0) this may change, but so far every crash actually helps for a better game experience (sooner or later).