Net 7 Vault Organization

Is there a way to combine identical items in the vaults without doing it in game?

Totally Fantastic Net 7 improvements!

I am able to move like items from different toons into a single toon (mining ores for example) but do not know how to combine those items into a single slot without going into the game to do so.

Probably something simple that I missed, please enlighten me. But if not it would be nice if a combination method could be added.

A separation method would also be nice but not as important as combining.

Thank you.

The Development Team continues to make a steady progression of improvements that make me wonder how totally mind-blowing an experience this game will be when the devs have reached their "endgame". Of course they wil just think of something even better to do.

It would also be nice if each "account" on Net-7 had a large capacity vault (limitless possibilities) but I am sure that the devs have already considered this.

Anyway, great work guys!

Honestly i think the account vault should be a lot bigger. Like maybe 200 spaces accessible by any toon or something. I know thats probably not gonna work with the client, but it would save so much time.

Vault/Cargo is limited by the client.

"Stacking" (things in same slot) are to much for the Portal functions since stacking is based on eg. same quality, same manufacturer etc etc etc.

Call it "price for/of the convinience" ;)

Not being able to stack is a very small price for the great functionality and convenience. Thank you!

At least I know that I am not overlooking anything in my ignorance.

Well, since I brought up ignorance, how do I post a screenshot! It seems that the image file is looking for a url when I click on it.

I have saved a screenshot (in Excel) of a gate inside a station and would like to post it (for fun)!

Thanx

Heya,

have the screenshot on your local disk (JPG is fine) and choose "attach files" below the editor text area.
After the file has been uploaded ("attach file") you place the cursor in the editor where you want to have the pic and choose "Attach this file" (the button below "attach files").