Help Detail The Gc Science Exhibit

I want to fill in details on some of these glenn science exhibit specimen so players can initiate chat bubbles with the objects and learn about them. I figured since players probably know more about these mobs than I do and are more than capable of making stuff up to fill in the gaps, I am looking for players to write these descriptions. It will also allow me to work on other things. It's a good opportunity to get involved in the project and I will credit you when I post the update.

I will post some examples that I found on the internet that demonstrate what I'm looking for.

Here are the specimen:

[b]Kraken[/b]

[b]Nommos[/b]

[s][b]Dzurai[/b][/s]: [i]The Dzurai are an organic being living solely in the Beta Hydri system. They are a migratory species that feed off of the magnetic waves that are produced by the Beta Hydri star. Male Dzurai are bag-shaped creatures with long tentacles hanging off the 'bottom' of their being.[/i]
[i]Female Dzurai are spore shaped creatures, also looking bag like. Dzurai bodies create energy from feeding off the magnetic waves and store the energy in their bag-like bodies. In addition, older Dzurai need to supplement their energy intake with nutrients found mainly in gas giants. Dzurai can be found all over the Beta Hydri system, although they mostly concentrate near Schirra and Grissom. [/i]

[s][b]Mars Worm[/b][/s]: [i]The creatures have been found within the Sol System itself in the asteroid fields near Mars. This species feeds off the mineral content found in the asteroids and are generally non-aggressive. When attacked these worms will defend themselves. They can generate a plasma burst by vomiting a bile/mineral mixture that ignites within the vacuum of space. [/i]

[b]Asteroid Spore[/b]

[b]Cold Drake[/b]

[b]Wormhole Replica[/b]

[b]Blackhole Replica[/b]

[b]Ancient Gate Replica[/b]

[b]Scaracen[/b]

please no longer than the kraken description. Do whichever one you feel like, preferably one that hasn't been done yet. you don't have to do all of them if you commit to one. Thank you!