Sos - Space Assists

just a passing thought with all the new items on job terminals. how about a toggle on HUD instead of notifying station for assist, you click on a button that notifys job terminal, that relays a space message a player is in need of a js, and a means of accepting the sos, and when u js the player u can gain xp and the player receives gets xp for using sos ingame
  • Upvote 1

When you get killed, could it be possible that they simply add another line to choose from? IIRC the current lines are:
[list=1]
[*]I need a tow back to base
[*]Toggle My distress beacon
[*]I'm okay
[/list]
Perhaps a 4th line to that could be added.

Send S.O.S. signal

Then the nearest explorer could get a message show up, and if they choose to, they could get a push mission to JS the downed player, saying where they are, and turning on their distress beacon.

"is any one available to a Jumpstart in Aragoth prime near nav. prime 10, the area is hot" usually works in letting players know you need a jump and that its hazardous,

[quote name='Woodstock' timestamp='1338962323' post='58511']
"is any one available to a Jumpstart in Aragoth prime near nav. prime 10, the area is hot" usually works in letting players know you need a jump and that its hazardous,
[/quote]

Yeah but the idea is to add content.

[quote name='Ryle' timestamp='1338993659' post='58516']
Yeah but the idea is to add content.
[/quote]
As in a job in the terminal you could accept and carry out? Neat idea, but how would it know you're done?