New Explore Jobs At Job Terminal

This is only for the jobs at earth station. I have not checked any other terminals so I don't know if it is the same issues from them all.

What I would like to know is when I choose 1 of the new 105 explore missions to aba .. the ones for AA-244, I am only able to choose one. If I try to choose another after that, I am told job is unavailable, so on and so forth for each and every job of that nature. I am not being 'out clicked' by another user as nobody else is there with me. It just simply will not allow for more than one of those jobs. Is that by design or by bug?

Does anyone know? :huh:

Did you ask in-game if anyone else has had this issue ?, and if there is a "yes" to that, did you submit an in-game ticket ?.
It would be helpful for the coders if they had more information.
Does this happen ONLY to destination AA-244.
Is this 1 of the miners jobs, or a trash/sat mission.
Is this Race related.
Are there other jobs that go to the same sector that give the same response.

I did ask in game, Evermore. Nobody there had the answers. I also asked Zackman and Sky. Neither of them had any information to give me. I think this is one of the new miners jobs, as it requires you to mine a marked ore field. The answer is yes, there are other jobs that go to this sector and to this asteroid, I THINK only this asteroid that give the same response. I have not tried to get other unrelated jobs that go elsewhere, like say Charon at the same time to see if I can pick up a trash/sat job with the miner job as well. I will have to give that a shot and see what the answer is there.

*EDIT* I am able to accept other jobs with the miners job. I am thinking that perhaps you are only allowed to take one miners job because of the extraordinary amount of XP that you can generate. I dont know for sure though.

I figured this out based on information gathered from other players over the weekend. I must say though, i'm rather disappointed that all of the 105 explorer jobs from Earth Station are ALL to AA-244. So only option is to take just the one job or go to other stations to get more jobs, which kind of defeats the purpose, I think. Anyway ... *shrugs*

Could be a bug with Earth Station, if they're sending all the Field Clear jobs to the same location. Prasad Station, for example (150 jobs) has field clear jobs to 2 destinations in Cooper, at least 1 destination in Shepard, at least 1 destination in New Edinburgh, and at least one destination in Carpenter.

Yes, I just logged in and went to check the job terminal at Earth Station again. There were 23 explorer jobs there when the refresh finally settled. ALL of them to AA-244 in ABA.