Omega Corps

Founded on Sunday, September 15, 2002 at 2:27am...

The good ole OC is back from Andromeda. Old members sign on below and let everyone know you've found your way back to EnB and the new emulator forums. New members - ask questions, sign on. OC finished up Top 5 on Andromeda back in the day with lots of former beta testers. We can even get the old rivalry with Static going again if members are interested, but we'll keep a little more light and friendly this time around that no one is spending $13/month, right?

Omega Corps does it all - combat, mining, building, but yes probably the most emphasis on combat groups. It's a shame we lost our old thread from the previous forums. It was pages and pages long with former members all coming back and bringing memories. Xt, Bearod, Cbx, Elric, Lron, Ghent, Iam, Zetatao, Iola, Revenge, Novapaktu, Captain, Zirton, Longwalker, Dekker, Muther, Nevermore, Omegazero, Syphon, Krang, DAlighieri, Doobie, Vladimir, Tyranasazi (the green mantis ship), Artemis, Kurator, Twoflower, Nami, Sennin, Kentaris, Ceran, Agentscully, Budman, Bluelensman, Dragonytt, Hydroshock, Xolo, Syphire, Dundee, Cdos, Cedrick, Fivegaited, Icedearth, Shoomoor, Tya, Darkasnight, Sool, Nutz, Mycroft, Frustrated, Inoshikacho, Remeres, Sturmer, Skydude, Jarryn, Jeaq, Organia, Ferraux, Violet, Dibbler, Kazuki, Sensi, Gigabits, Roidhunter, Radical, Cyro, Pillage, Digdug, Casandra ...and many others lost to memory and time.

elric.jpg

post-1107-1263941001114_thumb.jpg

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...right, but it's easy :)

No plans atm to make an OC guild, because we're only in stress test, not even alpha or beta, but all old members and new guys interested in OC are welcome to chat here, post here, throw ideas, remember good times & new times.

Until some of our old leaders like Zeta or Xt or etc come back around, I guess I'm kinda a temporary corp supervisor? But I don't want to lead. Done in life with leading clans and such & will let the younger set have fun with that :)

I'll tentatively say I have the latitude and power to announce a temporary alliance/partnership with Red Sun Associates for all Omega Corps members. Team up with them, join, chat, etc :)

I think it'd be cool & preferable to keep using all our old names from original EnB, and maybe Omega Corps themed names for ships or alt characters, eh? As for me, it may not be very creative, but I'll always just be "Ghent" :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Still havent seen any of you in game yet. Ive been around off and on for over a year, lol still level 122, but oh well, i dont play much..

Edit - lol im even reppin my old school vegito avatar ;) Cant believe I still had it saved somewhere after all these years. Edited by Ryle

• 3 weeks later...
you know i was part of omega corp also :) my friend xolo, and his now ex wife xtyra were also.

also my alt allmad

if i remember right, we left and formed bomb the universe, then the game went belly up a few months l8r.
but it was so long ago

[quote name='Blacklung' timestamp='1306448366' post='41226']
you know i was part of omega corp also :angry: my friend xolo, and his now ex wife xtyra were also.

also my alt allmad

if i remember right, we left and formed bomb the universe, then the game went belly up a few months l8r.
but it was so long ago
[/quote]

ohhhh you were allmad, i had no idea, lol

yeah a whole bunch of you guys, with skydude, left OC and made a guild later known as Dominion Elite (was BtU its original name?)... and then eventually ended up on SWG after EnB died. I didnt go with you guys though, I stayed in old OC and repped the tag til the end. I did join up with DE on SWG very very briefly, before I quit gaming altogether for years.

Thinking about that, id completely forgotten actually. We broke up right before the end didnt we, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
I have created this guild for Live in case anyone wants to reform it. I am currently the leader, but it is really for my unguilded toon that I wanted to run solo with.

If any of the former guild officers would like to take it over, and run with it as a serious guild, let me know. Otherwise I will keep the tag for sentimental purposes.

Just PM me in game or here if youre say XT, Skydude, Cookoo, Iam or any of the other actual guild leaders, I will gladly turn it over to you.

Thanks guys.