Refresh Rate On Job Terminals

Did the refresh rate on job terminals get nerfed as well as the number of jobs posted? For example the Charon Cloister job term used to put out an abundance of lvl 50 4000 exp jobs now each refresh there might be 5. Your lucky if you have 2 going to the same place. Ive asked around and I guess its like that at other stations as well. Was this intended or is there a fix coming?

no change in refresh rate, job count was bumped a few weeks ago but there may appear to be 1/3 less explore jobs now because of the new Explorer class field job.

I've rebalanced this for the next restart.

TB, one of the things I noticed, and this may be intended.
Go up to the job terminal, select which type, a few jobs load, maybe 4-5, wait around 15 seconds, more load, wait 15 more seconds and a crapload of them load. Not really a bug per say, just seems weird that they load in 3 stages.

yes, what happens after a job refresh is that they will load slowly. Once all the jobs have been formed the server releases all of them.

While the jobs are loading slowly, the jobs you see only you can see - this means if there are a lot of players at the terminal, there appears to be not many jobs until the full load. This is so that players are guaranteed not to have to compete with cherry picking macros, which work by grabbing every job, then scanning them to see if they are what the macro wants and forfeiting them if not.

Once the list is fully formed all jobs are sent to all players.

That's why if you happen to log into the terminal during a refresh, and you are only logged in for a few seconds 'Hey there aren't any jobs here!' and then log out it will seem that way. Just stay logged in and you'll see the full job list.

The more players logged into the terminal, the fewer jobs will be visible in the first 15-20 seconds after a reset - for obvious reasons.

This has confused me a bit, but we should have a penalty for for [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]forfeiting jobs, Be it to that faction you should incur a standing loss or a credit loss.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nexis[/font][/color]
[u][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Back To Reality Guild[/font][/color][/b][/u]