Trading with Drostan McClure

this is Axis, i just completed the mission given from Kaitya Neely and she gave me a card so i can talk with Drostan McClure, but it seems bugged because i only have 1 talk option and then it goes to done. can a Dev or beta+ help me please? i need some items from him. thx!

Keep the card. This is something in the works. McClure is an undercover Red Dragon that is in the Station. The card will eventually allow for you to speak with him opening a vendor window which will allow for you to purchase on item from him.

Promise, It will be fixed as soon as it can be.

Cookoo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
[quote name='Yanshi' timestamp='1274735479' post='17398']
Any update on this yet?

haven't done this mission yet to aquire the card as i try to use my vault space on my PW for ammo :)

Thanks
[/quote]

I finished the mission yesterday and talked to him. He opens a trade window but there is nothing in it. A few people were saying in Market channel that some older players could access his items but that it was not working for any new players that do the mission. I love the idea of this guy. I would definately be a cool way to give non-rd factioned players a chance to up their RD rep (maybe make him a repeatable mission guy?). Even cooler would be only being able to purchase certain items based on rep.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Syberfly' timestamp='1320448271' post='48063']
I have done the mission 3 or 4 times with 9 different toons and none of them worked...Hmmm
[/quote]

I did this recently and the following happened:
i did the mission for the woman in the station going to jotunheim and talk to an npc there, then back to pluto to kill the mini voltois there, then to jotunheim and back to pluto again. When handing in the card an empty vendor screen appears. Even though it's stated it's a one time use, it doesn't apply. If you talk to him again, it is then possible to see a full vendor screen and buy RD related products.