Terran Scout And An Alternate L30 Bonus Quest.

It has been awhile since I last messed around with a Terran Scout (TS) but I like to suggest an alternate L30 bonus quest for this class.
At this time the TS is getting the same L30 bonus as the Terran Trader (TT) or Terran Enforcer (TE).

While this might be inline with the terrans backround one can not get around the oddity of the TS not being able to make the needed quest items by oneselves.
In this case the mining lasers are the needed items and for both the TT en TE this is not an issue simple as both these characters have the required build-skill as part of their skill-trees.

Now it has been made clear the TS is not to have the weapon build skill and frankly I am fine with that as the Progen Sentinal lacks that very skill too.
My suggestion would be to alter the TS bonus quest in a manor that the required quest-item(s) are more inline with the skill-tree made available for the TS.

In this case why not make the altered bonus quest ask for a stack of alloys as the TS has the prospect skill.
Or devices as this again is part of the TS's skill tree.
This way the TS can make the bonus quest without any dependence upon the other races/characters.

If this dependency is not seen as an issue I would suggest making the quest-items for all other classes require a component unavailable from vendors or drops to create an overall equilibrium of class-dependancies between all characters from the 3 races.

I look forward to meaningfull discussion.

Sounds like a good idea to me, none of the exploration classes should have a weapon build requirement to do a hull upgrade bonus mission, as none of the explorers can build weapons or ammo outside of a few narrow exceptions.