Duct Tape

I finished the duct tape mission on my JE. It's been a while and I forgot how to start the mission. I took my JS to Dahin and talked to Zachariah on teh base, but he won't give me the mission. Is there a faction requirement or class requirement for this?

• 10 months later...
Guest Pollepunk

This mission confuses me a bit. You need to be explorer to start it, but at some point you have to build a roller press and you get the schematic for it. However this is a component and to my knowledge explorers can't build components. How can you complete this mission?

The parts are tradeable and a comp builder can get you the roller press and whatever else you need for the mission, just ask in market.

BTW a TT can get the mission and obtain the refined stuff from a explorer, so it works both ways

And if you are using an ancient DB like enbarsenal forget it.  Glamour Goo does not drop from Dish Dervishes in ABG, perhaps try the PP starter zone or kill Sand Worms in Nor V.

I had a JE and a TS with max scan looking for these elusive beasties in ABG.  I think they must be hiding.

Try just west of Nav "Nav Comm". Took my quite awhile to find them the first time too.

Guest Hobbs

While there is Goo to be found in ABG it drops a LOT faster in the PS newb area at Psionic emiter 1 from the dervishes there, L1 mob and can be farmed real fast.

The demons there dont drop the goo tho...

• 1 year later...

I also got the goo in the PP starting area near nav 2 from the critters lvl 1 & 2. I seemed to get more drops of the goo there, than from ABG nav comm location from the actual dish dervishes themselves.

My TT did the mission for the ducttape as well, and my JE assisted him with all the refines so it was completable by non-jenqs with lvl 5+ build skills.