Account Linking Issue

Over the weekend I went through the account linking routine, following instructions. At the final step a box pops up asking which accounts to link, and I checked both boxes and hit accept/confirm. Several days later and they do not show up as yet. I don't know what could have gone wrong other than all my accounts had to be manually activated as I seem to have one of those email addys that never get the email from Net7 when originally signed up. All accounts are playable in-game.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Klyde

I am experiencing the same type of issues. I went through the linking process and was told everything was successful. On the account that I was trying to link I can play the toons but cant see the toons on forum. The account that I link too is still active on game and also on forums.

Thanks.

Did you guys cleared your cache, hit CTRL-F5 (hard refresh) and looked up the top dropdown menu, where the accounts are listed you can choose to work with?

[quote name='lordfalcon' timestamp='1334018156' post='56576']
but cant see the toons on forum
[/quote]

Forums?
These toons show up on the [b]Portal[/b] on Net-7.org if you choose the account from the dropdown menu there.

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1334043191' post='56581']

Forums?
These toons show up on the [b]Portal[/b] on Net-7.org if you choose the account from the dropdown menu there.
[/quote]

Zack, tried the Crtl-F5. No change. The toons that I transfered from are only accessible in game. I cant see them in portal on drop down list. Even when I go to log onto the previous account that they were on they are not on there either.

I can see 5 accounts you have....4 are linked, 1 is not.

If the one (thats not linked) the "master" account..you wouldnt see the other 4.
4 are using a forumname starting with an "f", the other one is using another forumname (the one you are posting under).

So to me it looks they are not linked (or linked wrong).

Link them again by logging into the portal with the account you want to join in the others.
Choose account linking, enter credentials, check, confirm, happy.

Or repost.. :P

I am unable to link anything from the alt account. This is my main account that Im posting with. I tried going back and linking but cant since there is nothing showing up on that previous account anymore. Edited by lordfalcon

Log in to the Net7 portal Site with your LordFalcon account. You have 1 Game account on that Forum ID.

Goto account menu item.
Then Avatar Linking Tab.

Enter your "firemann30" FORUM account details.
Select your other 4 game accounts.
Press confirm.

Let me know how you get on.

Okay on my lordfalcon account I have 4 accounts. Lordfalcon, f30, F32, f33.

I tried linking my f31 account over to main account (Lordfalcon) account.

After doing this it said I had success. but I do not have success. There is no toons listed under account name f31 on portal side now only on game side. and f31 account is not list under my main account. I can not go back and do it because there is nothing list anymore. Edited by lordfalcon

[quote name='Klyde' timestamp='1334017280' post='56575']
Over the weekend I went through the account linking routine, following instructions. At the final step a box pops up asking which accounts to link, and I checked both boxes and hit accept/confirm. Several days later and they do not show up as yet. I don't know what could have gone wrong other than all my accounts had to be manually activated as I seem to have one of those email addys that never get the email from Net7 when originally signed up. All accounts are playable in-game.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Klyde
[/quote]

Here is no account linked tho.

Please follow instructions Shaddex just posted, of course with your credentials:)

Well at least I can still play the account that is no longer accessible on portal. Would like to know how an account can just vanish though. Hopefully it doesnt vanish in game also eventually. Edited by lordfalcon

[quote name='Zackman' timestamp='1334066944' post='56600']
Here is no account linked tho.

Please follow instructions Shaddex just posted, of course with your credentials:)
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, this account (the one I am posting with) shows no toons on left side of portal, of course there are toons, they just don't show up, and there is only an "add account" button. So can't access account info.
The other account (main game account) is the one I tried linking with ("mjrdude12"), which went ok, but no link was established, the drop down box only has the 1 ID.

Hello Klyde,

i even see three accounts... ;)
I linked them all for you, check again plz!

[i][size=3]PS. / Explanation:[/size][/i]
[i][size=3]You guys got "old" accounts which were ported 1-3 times through the diff. systems so far.[/size][/i]
[i][size=3]These accounts are (sometimes) some diff. then they "should be" - thats what was just corrected[/size][/i]
[i][size=3]for you guys.[/size][/i]

Thanks for the info Zackman. :)

Now, regardless of which one I login to on the portal, no chars show up on the left, and there is no drop down box at the top for switching on either of them.
BTW, one of them was a later add-on that does not have forum credentials so it can not be logged in on portal.
Thanks for your efforts. :)

• 3 months later...
Under account forum name Blazersmoke53 there are about 7 characters but I still have another account that is not linked. The game log in name is blazersmoke53 and under that log in name there are 3 character blazersTS , blazsersJS and blazersTE. I do not remember the forum account name or email address because i have about 4 or 5 of them.I tried to look at old emails to find the activation of the account but no luck. Even look on forum members did not see the name so i do not know what happened....But you can tell that they are my accounts by the ip address and the name of the characters. They all start with Blazer except for debb . Thanks for the help and god bless