Bogeril Captain

Guest Vandam

Guest Vandam
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but i'm trying to find the bogeril captain in Witberg. I've killed several dozen Bogeril Militia Captn's, but apparently these are not the correct ones to complete the mission. Does anyone have any clue where this bogeril captain is to complete the mission. All it tells me is, "Scans revealed a ranking Bogeril Militia captain in the area, find and kill the bogeril militia captain in the higher bogeril markers." Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

It has been a while since I've done this, but as the mission says, follow the markers around - I think they curve around down to the right. Near the end is where you'll find the captain. Make sure you have a higher scan range to help find him, and I think it is around marker 5 or 6

As Vandam had already explained he was killing Bogeril Militia Capt'n - there are no Bogeril Militia Captains - just Capt'ns and he has already found them. The problem may be that the quest is looking for Captains where none exist - only Capt'n. Perhaps the spelling is causing the problem. I had to forfeit this quest a couple times before it update. This a bug with the quest and could probably be moved to that section. Edited by Algaron

I was looking up the mission and can confirm:
The mission waits for you to scan a Bogi Capt. that isn't spawning (Milita Captain L16), only the level 17 is spawning.

So this is a bug. I open a ticket.

Thanks for reporting! :yes:

• 1 month later...
I do not have acess to the ticket system for some reason, but I can say that the lvl 16 "Bogeril Militia Cap'n" in the mob editor is not even set up or turned on, but the lvl 17 is. If the mission is using the spelling of Captain, there is only 1 lvl 16 and that would be the Mirus Milia Captain in ABG (not the mob your looking for).
If this mob is needed, it would help to know what [b]special[/b] loot it should carry for said mission.
It may also be as easy as the mission writer changing this from 16 to 17 in the mission editor.