You Got To See This! The Voters Have Spoken: Ea Is Your Worst Company In America For 2012!

I dont know if this has been posted.. but I thought this to be the perfect place for it to be seen... all of us live players will get a kick out of this... Enjoy

[url="http://consumerist.com/2012/04/congratulations-ea-you-are-the-worst-company-in-america-for-2012.html"]http://consumerist.com/2012/04/congratulations-ea-you-are-the-worst-company-in-america-for-2012.html[/url]

It's a darn shame that EA's response was to point fingers at other bad companies like those guys are worse, so we aint so bad. lol

Thanks for the link, it just reminds me of what asshats they are. :)

When they shut down Motor City Online I was mad. When the sun set on Earth and Beyond I was so mad I didn't buy another EA game till Spore came out and I was already Playing games on PoGo that they took over and are now working hard to destroy it by taking away the reason why many played it. So I think they deserve the golden poo reward indeed.

[quote name='Rossdie' timestamp='1334296091' post='56717']
[i]I am with Lot on this, I haven't touched and EA game since they announced sunset and they will never get my money.[/i]
[/quote]
Nor did I allow my kids to buy EA games...lucky they all moved out within 5 years so they don't hold it against me...though they have laughed and kidded me about it.

[quote name='Lot' timestamp='1334083083' post='56623']
I don't think EA care as long as they keep on raking in the $$$$ from guillible gamers.

I haven't bought any EA game since 2004, pretty proud of myself tbh.
[/quote]

Same here, I even give my nephews and a few select friends the stinkeye when I see a new EA product in their library. :P

• 3 months later...
---->> Boycotted all EA Games since 2004 when they bought Westwood and immediately announced they were closing Earth & Beyond down in 6 months......all part of a regular business plan of "buy up the competition and close them down" . I will never send money to support this company. BTW...I also closed my Bank of America accounts. Thank you EA for opening my mind to the power I have to transform the world by where I spend my money.

[quote name='Zinlu' timestamp='1334427772' post='56746']
Same here, I even give my nephews and a few select friends the stinkeye when I see a new EA product in their library. :P
[/quote]

LMAO!! (stinkeye) :P

haha, same here, no EA produkts sinse EnB was killed, nor did I allow them in my house LOL, made my wife and kids mad, wife LOVED Sims... almost lead to a divorse.. lol

and EA beat out Bank of America by 28.06% of votes.. I would like to just take a moment and kongratulate EA on their Golden Poo win.. WTG EA!! lol