Net 7 Portal Upate: 06/04/2012

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Net7 Entertainment Portal Update: [/font][color=#00ff00][b][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ONLINE[/font][/b][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Author(s): The Webdev Team:[/font][list]
[*]Added: Forum account linking (Player request) for players with more than 1 Forum account.
[*]Added: Account vault for item transfer (offline) between linked accounts.
[*]Added: Delete game account, as long as it contains no avatars.
[*]Fixed: Workaround for new server showing no build list for items with more then 1500 builders.
[*]Fixed: Item details showing Stacksize again for ammo/items.
[*]Added: Item details showing base damage and range for ammo items.
[*]Fixed: Error in Avatar transfer when transfering toons to fresh created accounts .
[/list]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please bare in mind that although we have tested all the features of the new site to the best of our ability there is a chance that you will find a bug or a typo.
So we ask if you could please post in the "Tech Support" forums under the "NET7 Website" Post and and all problems that you experience.[/font]

[b][color=#ff0000]ANYONE FINDING ANY EXPLOITS AND USING THEM TO GAIN AN IN GAME ADVANTAGE, WILL HAVE THERE ACCOUNT BANNED ![/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]IF YOU DO FIND ANYTHING, PLEASE PM ME AND WE WILL CORRECT IT.[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]EVERYTHING WE HAVE ADDED ON THIS RELEASE IS LOGGED... SO WE WILL FIND OUT ![/color][/b]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]With all that said, I would like to thank the WebDev Team for the time and effort once again.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Enjoy ![/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font]

I just use the account linking... now that login doesn't appear on either of my forum logins. it says it is in use if I try to create a new one with that name, but I no longer have access to it.

UPDATE:

We found an error in the code regarding Account Linking which has now been fixed.

If you have tried Account Linking and have issues, PLEASE PM me and we will sort it out.