Transfering Toons To A Different Account

Hey Sneaky, OK I will assume you are at Net-7.org logged in, AND you have selected account from the menu. Next step, above the account details, select the tab that is labeled "Account Services".From there it is cake.

[quote name='Sneakypw' timestamp='1333397295' post='56329']
I know how to start a new account, but I can not find out how you transfer the toons
[/quote]

You can transfer toons between linked accounts.
Its on the TAB "Account service" when you click "ACCOUNT" in the menu (left).

If you plan to move toons to a fresh created account, log into the game once and create one toon.
You can delete right after but this step is needed for fresh, "avatar less" account to "initialize" this account.

[quote name='Canman' timestamp='1333400924' post='56336']
Can you move all toons to the same email address? It says we can have 9 accounts now per email. Anyway of changing the email address?
[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. I originally created 2 accounts with separate email addresses and was wondering how (or if it is possible) to merge the two without impacting the toons on either?

Yes is that possible? I have the toons I play account on a clean e-mail (one I don't give out to keep from getting spammed to death) and then vault toons that were created on another e-mail account thats a toss account (never check it..let them spam away until the box is full lol). But now that there is more than 3 per e-mail, giving a 4th to move stuff around more to my liking, is there a way to merge the "vault toons" to the "play toons" clean e-mail account?

And also in the process would be nice to organize the "play toons" more to my liking for multibox situations.....would be nice if I didn't have to abandon old account names/codes, but I wouldn't shed too many tears over it to make sense of it all, I'd just have to keep a cheat sheet around to remind me of new names/codes until I get em ingrained :)

Yes to all questions :yes:

This is exactly the reason why account-linking is in the coding, so you people can link all your diff. accounts on your own/like.
Just a give it a bit, code is done soon(tm).

Shaddex will post when the function has been added an can be used.