How Do You Like The New Server

12 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the new play server?

• Great! No lag and fast!
    • Not bad less lag but no faster
    • Same as the old server
    • More lag then the old server
    • Slower and more lag then the old server

The overall transition went very well,but where are the update servers ? in my case i had to do a fresh install of everything,yesterday,first time time since i downloaded EnB 2 years ago on my laptop, as far as lag i have been having probs in cooper ie > very bad lag ( i did manage to cloak > JD< and make it back to to the gate,i tried to gate and the game froze, i did manage to login and reappeared in grissom eventually> if it wasnt for cloak i would be dead.
keep up the good work ty.
taffy

Over 4X more lag than the old server!!1!

j/k ;)

I was practically sitting on the old server, just about 300 miles away.
The ping times went from 40ms to about 180ms, which is still a pretty fast connection.

Whether it's faster or slower I can't tell yet, as I haven't been in any "heavy weather", ie Raid, yet.

The transition was smooth and painless, good job :)

Megan has been asking for a new pair of boots, or was it someone to talk to. Seem to see her much more often. Other than that things seem fine. Have mostly been working on my mule char, so lots of docking & gating going on.

The lag in raid activities has greatly improved! Yeah, yeah, there is still lag, but it's much better than before.

At login, it seems to hang for a couple secs after entering id/password, this has been since the move. No biggie.

Normal activities seem to be a little faster, gating, docking, etc.

I have been noticing a-lot of lag while gating the last 24 hours.