Is The Update Server Down?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[b]Ty kyp and TB for the response, and i do appreciate that you guys arnt on here 24/7 we all got real life to attend to.[/b]

[b]I have tried to upload the NET 7 file, but i cant, i dont know if its something im doing wrong,im not pc friendly lol,if someone can u/l the net 7 file it would these guys out a lot. [/b]

I see someones got the net 7 folder >> heres the link to download it >>> [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/6763-for-those-that-need-a-working-net-7-folder/page__fromsearch__1"]https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/6763-for-those-that-need-a-working-net-7-folder/page__fromsearch__1[/url]

Copying only the executables and libraries might work. I downloaded the net7 folder from an earlier post and copied over all .exe, and .dll files in the net7 and net7 bin folders only. I did NOT copy over .bat files, and I looked at .cfg files for differences (batch and config files might be machine-specific). Once I did all that, everything worked great. Created a character and flew around a bit. It is NICE to be back!

What is the inv300 error message?

[quote name='chanlin007' timestamp='1333077969' post='56127']
I'm still getting an error as well. First time trying to play. I did a fresh install based on the faq on the main portal.

When I ran the net 7 launcher I got an error when it went through the update process which I clicked through. (see update_error screen shot).

Then when I try to click play I get the error Incompatiable version of net7 proxy. Latest version 2.22.

I am running Win7 32 bit. Ran everything as admin when I installed.
[/quote] I get this same error after a fresh install as admin.

[quote name='Atani' timestamp='1333185488' post='56242']
I'm still getting incompatible version don't want to update from 1.9.9 to 2.22
[/quote]

ok yeah nvm I'm a noob, was just reinstalling the net7 stuff and not the game client itself

Use the reset updates feature at the top left of the launcher, this should trigger it to patch. You will NEED to explicitly run as admin if you're using Vista or Windows 7 and have UAC enabled as these will block changes performed by the updater.

ok did a full reinstalled ,and thats a big no go for me ,it will not go from 1.99 to 2.22 so i am lost big time ,and also the game is in small widowed mode ,that i have no idea why that is .

Tried a full reinstall just to test things out and all of the issues I was reporting are solved. I will add I did a full uninstall first as well: Ran the uninstall on EnB and Net7 as admin. Used CCleaner to clear out the registry entries. Re-downloaded both installers from the website and then installed both as admin. Installed, updated and have had 0 issues.

Then when I try to click play I get the error Incompatiable version of net7 proxy. Latest version 2.22
LauncherNet7 v1.9.9
Current Version:357
i tried to check for updates nothing
i reset updates no nothing happend did not download any updates
when i try to Play
I get the error Incompatiable version of net7 proxy. Latest version 2.22
then i get error "Server Failed to respond to Login attempt"
Any idaes

Delete that file and try to patch again, or reinstall using run as admin Jade. The updater was unable to update the file in the last install you've tried. I can only guess as to your problem Uban, it works great for me on a fresh install on each OS (XP, and 7)