• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

404 = Not found.

Very likely based on the server move.
Give it a bit tho, the guys are still working on it (or taking a nap atm).

Every issue will be sorted soon.

Please bump this topic if its not fixed within....7h from now.

[sub][size=2][size=4]im also having the same problem after having to do a fresh install on my laptop,, ie> 404 = not found, i thought it might have been some corrupt files so i booted up my main PC and thats also showing the same problem, hopefully it will get sorted soon :) [/size][/size][/sub]

have same issue can not update client
also Net-7.org can not logon and server status will not open so its not just logon
it shows 79 player on but when i click it nothing happens
the was another post about newplay.net-7.org to be used wile the move but this dosnt work it opens to IIS7 welcome page

I can't update either, gives me this error: "Update Failed. Details: Illegal characters in path. File: "

Blank space after file... not sure whats going on.

Sorry guys, oversight on mine and David's part, we're looking now. Apologies. It works for me but I tried testing it with a fresh install and got the prob.

Ok, this *should* be working again, you may need to tell it to reset updates once more. Let me know if it still doesn't work here and i'll check tomorrow.

I'm still getting an error as well. First time trying to play. I did a fresh install based on the faq on the main portal.

When I ran the net 7 launcher I got an error when it went through the update process which I clicked through. (see update_error screen shot).

Then when I try to click play I get the error Incompatiable version of net7 proxy. Latest version 2.22.

I am running Win7 32 bit. Ran everything as admin when I installed. Edited by chanlin007

Well it's something on server end because I just did a COMPLETE reformat and re-installed and I am getting a "Version Mismatch" error when I attempt to update.

Ugh can someone just upload the updated files or something so I can figure out a workaround? Grandpa died today and I have nothin else to play to distract me :/