Enb Photo Competition !

Shaddex

As part of our on-going updates to the Net 7 Portal, the Webdev team are launching a photo Competition to gather images for the Home page of the site.

There will be 5 images chosen by you guys via a poll once the competition closes.

You need to take a screen shot, ingame, that you feel reflects the essence of Earth and Beyond.
This may be a Raid event or just a shot of the scenery, it does not matter as long as it defines Earth and Beyond.

There will be no Million Dollar Prize but you will have the honour of you image being immortalised on the Net7 Portal Home page.

To enter the competition, please reply to this post with your screen shot, Title and your In-game name. Nothing else.
Please keep all chatter to the General Forums. Any posts here that do not follow the above rules will be removed.

If the polls close and there is a tie for a winning position, it will be decided by the Webdev team.

PLEASE make sure that if your Shot contains other players, ie in Group etc, you get their permission BEFORE you post.
As we would like to get the new home page uploaded for our March content push, the competition will close at 12:00am on the 25th March 2012.

Snap to it and good luck.

The Webdev Team.

[font="georgia, serif"]Hi I like to post a screenshot, only I don't see an attachment button to reply back, only an image url must we post it on tinypic, or Photobucket or something before adding here[/font]

[font=georgia, serif]Thank you if you can put a attachment button to the reply to post[/font]

[font=georgia, serif]Brack[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]lol ok, That one of the intro at start up, I had to be quick to snap it, ok I'll get one from ingame stay tuned [/font][font=georgia, serif] [/font][font=georgia,serif] :)[/font]

[font=georgia, serif]Awesome, am interested, anything that has to do with Earth and Beyond, and the Emu Team, I admire all the work an effort that goes into our Game and Community, All the Amazing Sites Established you and other Individuals here, an abroad, you All Rock in my humble opinion.[/font]

[font=georgia, serif]if I known there be a lack of more screenshots, I would of snapped more for viewing pleasure [/font][font=georgia, serif] [/font][font=georgia, serif] :D use what you like or not, there so many Great [/font]Art scenes [font=georgia, serif]ingame it take Months to snap them all, it was a Good idea, extend the time, perhaps more will post, put an attachment button at the button of the reply if it's not there already, maybe that's why more are not posting, just an idea.[/font]

[font=georgia, serif]Thank you again [/font]

[font=georgia, serif]Brack[/font]

[font=georgia, serif]​A Song for the occasion Zero Gravity by Teddybears, I tired to put video in here, it wouldn't take or the link, you'll just have to search YT for it.[/font]n>p> Edited by Brack