Morning Vit !

Since when ?
Problem still exist?

Go to the Net-7 Portal and change your password to something not containing:
!
"
%
\

After the change, log in with the new password - should be accepted.

I am still having the same problem, "password and/or username not accepted". My original password never contained the characters listed in the above post, just letters and numbers, I even went back and did change my password, it still will not accept it. I have re-intalled both Enb and the Net-7 launcher, ran my Registry cleaner, created a new "verified" Net-7 account but the game still does not accept my account.

[quote name='Arethusa' timestamp='1331647223' post='55457']
I am still having the same problem, "password and/or username not accepted". My original password never contained the characters listed in the above post, just letters and numbers, I even went back and did change my password, it still will not accept it. I have re-intalled both Enb and the Net-7 launcher, ran my Registry cleaner, created a new "verified" Net-7 account but the game still does not accept my account.
[/quote]

Did you use a different e-mail? When I search our game account db with your forum e-mail address I get no result. (andres2004maria AT yahoo DOT com)

Dragonball:

Your account seems to exist, but since its encrypted I can't tell you the password. You can file a ticket at support.net-7.org and a GM can reset you though.

I understood that the Forum account and Game account were separate and I had been trying to create the game account, your reply helped clear up the initial instructions from the FAQ, I had to use my Forum account to "Log in" to the emulator to create my game account, which I have now done and the game launched and is running beautifully. I almost wept.....almost ;-)

Thank you so much for the help, and taking the time and effort to keep this game alive and will show my appreciation in $$$ to help keep the server up.

I have login problems aswell. They started this morning when it took 30 minutes and like 20 tries to get just one alt logged in. This evening i couldnot get any of my toons online. Once i insert password and enter client crashes, but proxy reamains. And if i start em separately i get to login for sec and theb proxy fails(Connection lost to global server)

But only from this particular computer you use, right?
So comes down to a "local problem" - fresh install of client is all left to say...everything else i guessing :(

Got online when first started client and then proxy and left second client hanging to login. For some reason client crashes once i hit login. But if i start em separately the client logs in and remains online till i choose to log with the second client aswell.

Played like that for 2 days. Repatched client, proxy, ran enbconfig without any sucess.
Then reinstalled Net-7 and now everything works like clockwerk :P