Still No Moto :(

The faction adjustment I got from Blacklung wasn't enough to get me into Moto (see other, locked, topic).
I am at -2400 and -2500 respectively, and I am pretty sure it takes -1999 or better to use a gate.

Any chance I could get my Progen faction set to something lower than this, please ?

Thanks in advance,
Tottepp

I think, like I said before you need a complete reset on the "recruits for war" line of missions and the -2k rep both sides. At one point when they had a faction "booboo" reset everyone got shut out of moto that had chosen a side, they had to reset the factions and reset the missions so you could redo it, if it is reset you will gain enough rep through the item turn in to npc, to access the moto gates. While you will have to repeat some of what you did before, it will at least get you in properly and doing the retooled missions.

So in short GM responding: Delete his moto mission "recruits for war" from his nissions completed log and possible the item L9 invite item, let him retake the mission from N7 nav, and aquire the L9 item thereby from the N7 station npc and retrace steps to avoid any other hicups.

[quote name='Mattsacre' timestamp='1331044463' post='55022']
So in short GM responding: Delete his moto mission "recruits for war" from his nissions completed log and possible the item L9 invite item, let him retake the mission from N7 nav, and aquire the L9 item thereby from the N7 station npc and retrace steps to avoid any other hicups.
[/quote]

:o :o :o

"...i just wanted to gate....." :lol:

Moto is a special instance on gate usage, you have to choose a side AND be lower than -1999 to access one sides or the others gate, so reseting his faction to -1999 MAY not be enough, especially with possible mission corruption.

The old missions were corrupted....since he hasn't done it since the faction reset booboo, he would have the old missions also possibly corrupted, so even though it take a bit to do, better to reset the line and redo clean.

*remember the early days of moto without the "war"? You could get all way through there for a while, was a sweet shortcut to altair III from cygni :) Edited by Mattsacre

[quote name='Mattsacre' timestamp='1331089266' post='55056']*remember the early days of moto without the "war"? You could get all way through there for a while, was a sweet shortcut to altair III from cygni :)
[/quote]

This isn't supposed to be possible? :blush: