Athanor Adamantine Amf2

Vitaes

Does this piece drop off of any mob? I've never seen one in game, and the only way to rip one to map is to hope for a critical analyze of the few types of ammo that uses one. I found this out while trying to make ammo for an L6 Orange Dragonfly.

It does drop...just can't remember from what >.<...best bet is the body snatcher type mobs of the appropriate lvl, there are plenty of builders of it if you need it for ammo, get the ores scrapped up and ask market, I'm sure someone can help you, if you're trying to map it, like I said ask market if someone has a looted spare or if they remember the drop mob.

Can also get it from a Stellar Actuator comp (used for Wrath of the Kokura beam). Probably a lot easier to get someone to make/rip this comp so you can print the ammo comp then to camp mobs. Check the DB for resources needed to make the comp.

The Stellar Actuator is not an ammo comp and it can be ripped for the athanor comp (which is then printable). Done it several times. Vaden, Magoo, and several others make this comp.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to necro this thread, but the database now shows that the Athanor Adamantine AMF2 is now only used in ammos.

Luckily, the Bertha ML ammo can be purchased from vendor.

Thanks Iacobus, will check it out once I got home today.

[EDIT] I believe the Moon dwellers no longer drop lv6 components, as the latest patches have balanced the drop somewhat.  I spent a good 2 hours killing may be 30 moondwellers lv25-27 and have no lv6 drops, let alone Athanor Adamantine AMF2.

I also checked out the Bio-Hunters in JT, lv40, but they just do not drop components. 

I have also checked the lv50 Bio in Fenris, and they dropped lv7-9 components, not the one/level I am looking for.

I remember there are some lv3x Bio in Akerons but could not find them, as I forgot what navs I have seen them before.

Athanor Adamantine AMF2 drops in Neptune, from Terran patrol groups that cruise around the High Security Prison. It doesn't drop from the top level guy but his guards.

Edited by Crichton

Used to drop from the moon dwellers in AP.  Not sure if it still does.

Moon Dwellers drop the Athanor Titanium Shell Casing now, which oddly has no titanium in it...

DB says Monty sells them, not sure about that, but it is the right level, as he only sells L5 stuff

Moon Dwellers drop the Athanor Titanium Shell Casing now, which oddly has no titanium in it...

Athanor Adamentine AMF2 has also no Adamentine in it as well... Probably like Apple, made in Foxconn china with "Made In USA" sticker on it.

Edited by SiSL

Athanor Adamentine AMF2 has also no Adamentine in it as well... Probably like Apple, made in Foxconn china with "Made In USA" sticker on it.

Apple is made in USA. China bought us when we borrowed money from them, the terms of the loan was secured with land. Since China owns USA..we are China...so apple is made in USA :)