Character Deletions?

we are finalising a beta status date at the moment. If there is a final wipe it'll be then. There's a lot of work we need to get done before we can do the launch. This is when the storyline will start too - so there'll be a lot of ongoing development work for both content and code teams as we get things working the way they need to.

I know wipes drive players off and everything, but, this is a stress test...I am happy to be playing at all. once a live beta starts, I expect to see more progress and even though wipes suck, it is to be expected a little bit...I mean, this is a donate basis, and an unfinished project as well. I am sure even though some people have left due to wipes, we will get a good portion of them back once it goes live.

not to suck up, but thank you to the people working on the project :)

p.s. a date would be really awesome...I for one would LOVE to know if/when the sky is falling so I know when to pack my towel.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1329780802' post='54111']
A date will come out but bear in mind it's very difficult to work to timelines when all of us do work on the project on an ad-hoc basis.
[/quote]
Just do what we do where I work - have more Project Managers than actual technical "do-ers" so they can keep meticulously detailed records of all actions, and inactions, without actually dong anything. They take that data and then mark every project as either green, yelllow, or red because management can't read text but, apparently, can respond to color codes. I swear we accomplish less than half of what we used to do but spend 10 times as much time doing it - thank you ITSM!

• 2 weeks later...