Back After A Few Years.....

I have not been around for awhile now... anyone miss me?

Anyway, for those who don't remember me, I was the founder of Galactic Order, one of the largest guilds in the game. I don't suppose any of my old guildmates are still around?

Anyway... I am now almost double the age I was when Earth & Beyond first started, so any chance we will have the full game up before my hair starts to turn grey? :P

It is really a great injustice in the MMORPG world that E & B did not last but EVE did.

One of the big problems for me was the GM's, which were some of the worst I have ever seen. The three strikes policy was excessively cruel. For instance, lets say you told someone to go blank themselves three times, it would be 3 days, 2 weeks, then permanent ban. Besides that and the fact that EA killed the game, it was a ton of fun.

i got busted once for farming chavez when they had that huge glitch where you could faction just by being in proximity of a kill or taking a single shot at it/could afk it easily

i remember seeing like clouds of toons at that spot, literally hundreds

little me at level like 35 was picked out of the crowd and banned for 2 weeks for it and had my red dragon faction set to the maximum negative value.

i was literally a brand new player

[quote name='Ryle' timestamp='1329553364' post='53947']
i got busted once for farming chavez when they had that huge glitch where you could faction just by being in proximity of a kill or taking a single shot at it/could afk it easily

i remember seeing like clouds of toons at that spot, literally hundreds

little me at level like 35 was picked out of the crowd and banned for 2 weeks for it and had my red dragon faction set to the maximum negative value.

i was literally a brand new player
[/quote]

I remember that glitch, Freya was packed because of it.

[quote name='Aus' timestamp='1329530669' post='53925']
One of the big problems for me was the GM's, which were some of the worst I have ever seen. The three strikes policy was excessively cruel. For instance, lets say you told someone to go blank themselves three times, it would be 3 days, 2 weeks, then permanent ban. Besides that and the fact that EA killed the game, it was a ton of fun.
[/quote]

That brings back silly memories of my experience with the GMs...

I got busted for KSing some random player in Cygni 61 when it was a lot more spacious content wise and had a mob spore boss and lot more navs anyway no remembers that apparently. So they they didn't suspended or ban me they just sent my toon to solitary confinement (AKA the black hole) where I can log on when i wish, but there would be loads of cl 66s mobs waiting to spawn in that black void of nothingness to target and pop my ship which added more debt every time i logged in. So i decided to log off until i talked to the head GM and straighten things out then they moved my toon back into regular universe, but it was funny at the time and supposedly a lesson learned LMAO.