Terran Advantage Engine Missions

sprayja

Ok. I enjoy the use of the terran advantages on my enforcer and trader but i've blown through about 6-8 of the level 9s tring to get the map on my enforcer and the mission is a one shot deal you do it once you get the 7-9 mappable but once is not enough for some people, What i'm getting at now is give some people a 2nd chace, the mission starts at OL 145+ now if you blow the L7 8 or 9 possably get another chance at OL 150 but if you blow that your SOL what i'l getting to is the Terran Advantage Engines are a nice little bonus from the Agrippa missions but there a little hard to get to try to map and some like my enforcer have a hard time mapping things at L9 (for the shear fact i'm to cheap and lazy to go BUY L8 and 9 engines i just map what comes available for me.) So basicly the whole reason for this post/rant is to Beg for there to be a 2nd chance to obtain the TA9 print by leveling up another 5 levels and getting the mission again.

Perhaps prints that can only be obtained as mission rewards should come on recipe disks for completion of the mission. Maybe the mission needs to be longer, and more involved to justify such a reward, but something does come from the player's work, particularily if the mission is non-repeatable. If such missions can be repeated, then that's a different matter.

I have already, as of the last patch, made these engines easier to analyze, as this time they are intended to be limited distribution, which is why I opted not to give them directly as prints.

There will be another way to get the engines soon as well.